All Categories

Void Pulls

Void Pulls

Search
Jul 22, 2019, 23:2307/22/19
07/22/19

Void Pulls

So this is kind of b******* I don't spend money on games often but just getting into this not too long ago I figured it might help me get ahead a little. Say put out these boy packs stating you get two times the chance of pulling epics and legendaries. So I went out on the limb and spent $200 on this game which got myself 36 void shards. Out of those 36 boy charts I got one legendary and 4 epics. as long as I've been playing games this is the biggest b******* I've ever seen an inn on phone game. These games are free to play so you would think that they would give a f*** about the people spending money and a lot of it at that. I got 31 trash champions. I sent them a message and they basically said sucks to be you for $200 I would think they would give a s*** and make sure you don't get ripped off. I don't even think there was any increased chance of getting anything I think it's a lie in a scan and they tell people what they want to hear so that they can get money. And the fact you tell a pain player sucks to be you basically is b******* mcoc is it least Fair as are many other games that I've spent money playing this is absurd and an insult

Especially in a game that flashes money deals in front of your face every 30 seconds you think they would have some respect for the people who actually spend such b******* greedy f****** scam artist liars who don't give a s*** about the players

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2019, 05:5107/23/19
05/12/19

Brboo said:

So this is kind of b******* I don't spend money on games often but just getting into this not too long ago I figured it might help me get ahead a little. Say put out these boy packs stating you get two times the chance of pulling epics and legendaries. So I went out on the limb and spent $200 on this game which got myself 36 void shards. Out of those 36 boy charts I got one legendary and 4 epics. as long as I've been playing games this is the biggest b******* I've ever seen an inn on phone game. These games are free to play so you would think that they would give a f*** about the people spending money and a lot of it at that. I got 31 trash champions. I sent them a message and they basically said sucks to be you for $200 I would think they would give a s*** and make sure you don't get ripped off. I don't even think there was any increased chance of getting anything I think it's a lie in a scan and they tell people what they want to hear so that they can get money. And the fact you tell a pain player sucks to be you basically is b******* mcoc is it least Fair as are many other games that I've spent money playing this is absurd and an insult

Especially in a game that flashes money deals in front of your face every 30 seconds you think they would have some respect for the people who actually spend such b******* greedy f****** scam artist liars who don't give a s*** about the players

How about using your brain(if u have it...) and stop crying?

2x chance of getting legendary: 0.4% x2 = 0.8%. If u got legendary from 36 shards u are still very very lucky. I have opened about 100 void shards and no legendary and i don't cry because i understand what 0.4%(0.8%) is.

And what msg did u send them? "Dear Plarium, i'm dumb, i don't understand what 0.8% is, i got legendary from 36 shards - please delete it because i shouldn't get legendary from 36 shards with 0.8% chance." That was your msg?
Jul 23, 2019, 07:0007/23/19
03/13/19
Turbo is right.
Jul 23, 2019, 08:4007/23/19
03/22/19
Sorry, 'BRBOO', but you actually got a good pull. 36 shards with a chance for a legendary at 0.8% with the boosted drop chance equates to 1 in 125. You beat actually beat the odds and should be thankful for it. The drop rates are all displayed in plain site within the game so if you don't like them, don't spend money on them.
Jul 23, 2019, 08:4307/23/19
07/01/19
Kid got Plarium'ed. But nonetheless he got extremely super turbo lucky with that legendary pull out of 3x voids. Amazing how he is crying about it.
Jul 23, 2019, 10:5107/23/19
02/15/19
Hope it wasn't a trash Legendary. That sucks so much. I have 8 legendaries, spent quite a bit in the beginning, and i only use 3 of them. Noted that i have never put the time/effort into fusions all from shard pulls.
Jul 23, 2019, 18:1107/23/19
Jul 23, 2019, 18:13(edited)
05/13/19

TurboLV is cutthroat!

Out of no where he comes and says Stop Whining & Use your Brain.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

Didn’t have to respond to the OP like that.

The Poor OP is in a sad fetal position, right now.

You don’t have to kick him while he is down.

The OP had 200$.

He was going to buy all them Legendaries with it!

He is going to own them all.

Don’t you remember what that felt like?

The OP didn’t know the drop rate amounts.

Who bloody clicks on the small random little “I” when they have 200$.

They are not looking at the drop rates or the stupid little “I”.

They are looking in the index for all the Legendaries they planning to pull.

Than they start pulling and rage out.

What the crap is this?

1 Legendary?

I should have 20 by now.

Yeah, it is the natural reaction which many people can relate too.

Than they learn about the garbage Drop Rates afterwards.

I have played games were 50$ let’s you buy everything you want in the game.

So yeah, I can see why the OP is upset.

Jul 24, 2019, 15:0207/24/19
Jul 25, 2019, 12:36(edited)
03/20/19
 I had learned my lesson well before this “great deal”.