All Categories

Orcish Ritual not working (Does ANYTHING in this broken game work as intended!!!!?)

Orcish Ritual not working (Does ANYTHING in this broken game work as intended!!!!?)

Search
Jul 21, 2019, 17:5407/21/19
04/23/19

So I was playing in Arena (Because we HAVE to in this game) and I hit someone with Orcish Ritual (Warlord 3rd skill: 70% Chance to put Targets Skills on cool down). Then next round they heal. I thought I saw the Text Scroll that that character was successfully reset. I won so figured I saw it wrong and moved on... 

Then it happened again a few days later... So I started to really watch it.

And dont you know it.. Even when it shows that they had their skill reset (Not Resisted or must missed chance) the champions still are able to Rez and heal on their next action. I have only noticed it with those two kills but normally those two skills can decide a match. I know some will say... Well maybe they went REALLY fast and twice. No, they didnt but either way Rezzes are NEVER that fast. Even if they have it maxed there is no way they can rezz the next round. And I have seen this happen a lot.

I am SO sick of this game. I have invested about 120 bucks and I want my money back. (Yes, I know that will not happen.) I know this isnt much compared to some but way more than they deserve and the only reason I am still in this game up till now. (Sad at that) I really love the characters in this game but the game is so broken and they spend more time on doing stuff to drain people for cash than they do fixing the bugs.  

I submitted a bug months ago with Reinbeast and walked them through how to repeat it and it still isnt fixed.

I cannot wait for the governments to start the laws against this stuff. Then maybe we can get back to good games.

So..Good bye Raid. You had awesome potential but you are only interested in Whaling and not making the game better. I hope you all choke on my $120. You do not deserve that money.

Views
Comments