All Categories

Double the chances... for disappointment

Search
Jul 21, 2019, 04:0107/21/19
02/20/17

You have to fix this system.  I get that you don’t want legendaries everywhere, but you are losing players, or at the very least losing spenders.  High price packages that yield ZERO value back to player.  Such a great game, but I have dropped my final dime on it.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2019, 04:1007/21/19
03/03/19
Yes they are. At least give us some insurance we can get a golden one if 200/250 we have nothing. U can even reset it if we pull something good in the meanwhile. 800 dollars are not nothing for 99% players. They are hand earned money. For those who got a good one in very few pulls, I can assure you if the system not fixed, u will have ur rainy days. It’s just a matter of time. I still want to see this game sit on the top of the mountain but the dev have to take care of their players first
Jul 21, 2019, 17:2407/21/19
04/24/19
Totally agree. Just dropped 90$ in 2 days hoping for one legendary character. Nope, but I got the same rare character 3 times in the void package promising 2x the chance of epics and legendary characters. Getting tired of dumping money and spending ungodly amount to time to upgrade characters. Just spent 3 hours in the void keep because my team of 5 epic characters. All max lvl, one I’ve ranked up to a 6 star and is at lvl 60, can’t get passed lvl 10 in the keep. Just keep playing the same lvl over and over and over and seeming always just get one small void potion. I need 9 medium potions to ascend the character. Glad that keep is only here for one day so I can spend 6 to 8 hours trying to ascend 1 Star. Won’t be playing this game much longer because if I spent this much money and time on one game I would get way further and would feel more motivated to play day after day