All Categories

Thanks plarium. U just ruined my weekend

Search
Jul 21, 2019, 02:5307/21/19
03/03/19

As a very loyal player I always be, I probably spent 30-40k on this game for half damn year. This weekend 80-100 blue and 148 purple I got nothing. Not a single golden card not even a damn duplicates. You guys better think it over who is supporting this game and how u treat them. Do u guys still don’t understand why there are less and less people and less and less willing to spend? New contents, new champions and fair pulling system. And stop being too arrogant. Listen to players. That’s it and that’s all. Hopefully u guys can understand what players really want. Lastly, just don’t ruin this game please, it has great potential to be the best in this kinda game. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2019, 03:5007/21/19
03/03/19
Jul 21, 2019, 08:4207/21/19
02/21/19

TheBF said:

As a very loyal player I always be, I probably spent 30-40k on this game for half damn year.  

I really hope its rubel or rupies you spent cuz if its dollars ... LOL LOL LOL.
Jul 21, 2019, 16:1707/21/19
Jul 21, 2019, 16:22(edited)
05/13/19

TheBF said:

As a very loyal player I always be, I probably spent 30-40k on this game for half damn year. This weekend 80-100 blue and 148 purple I got nothing. Not a single golden card not even a damn duplicates. You guys better think it over who is supporting this game and how u treat them. Do u guys still don’t understand why there are less and less people and less and less willing to spend? New contents, new champions and fair pulling system. And stop being too arrogant. Listen to players. That’s it and that’s all. Hopefully u guys can understand what players really want. Lastly, just don’t ruin this game please, it has great potential to be the best in this kinda game. 

I fully support Whales.

If your going to Whale out some money, you have to have commitment.

You have 0.8% chance of getting a Legendary.

I believe people have said this percentage is out of 200.

You only opened 148 Void Shards.

You are 52 Void Shard short.

Your Legendary should be right there!

Ancient shard don’t count.

I believe people have said there percentage is out of 400.

You open 100 Ancient.

You are 300 short.

Your are totally opening Shards wrong.

You have to beat the math statistic in order to overcome the poor rates.

Otherwise, you shouldn’t spend and just wait for more guaranteed fusions.

Jul 21, 2019, 18:0607/21/19
06/07/19

TheBF said:

As a very loyal player I always be, I probably spent 30-40k on this game for half damn year.

LMAO life example that human vanity and stupidity go hand in hand.

Jul 21, 2019, 18:3307/21/19
03/24/19

Wait... did someone just try to say .8% drop rate is based on 200?   

.8% means you have a .8% chance every time you roll the dice, period.   That means that out of 100, you should have (on average) 8 wins.

.8% out of 200, would be .4%

Anyway, if someone really spent 30-40k (USD or equiv) then it's a prime example of how garbage this game company, industry (mobile), and problems with regulation.  

There are ZERO for someone to be able to spend 10's of 1000's of dollars on absolutely nothing.   Gambling (which is heavily regulated in most countries) at least could possibly result in someone gaining money or at least breaking even with what they have spent.

In this garbage mobile industry and with games as trash as RAID, the fact that people could potentially spend 10's of 1000's and no matter what, in all cases, will never ever get anything out of it.   It's just wrong.

Ultimately what is going to happen is this game will continue to die off, it'll be left in the App store w/o updates sucking a few $$$ from people here and there before finally being completely shutdown.   Plarium is hands down the worst when it comes to greed.   SWGOH, Summoners War, Epic Seven, etc all provide way better and more frequent updates, events, content, better / more valuable spending options, and have fairly healthy communities.   Pretty much none of that can be said about RAID and Plarium
Jul 21, 2019, 19:3307/21/19
02/22/19

oitgg450 said:

.8% means you have a .8% chance every time you roll the dice, period.   That means that out of 100, you should have (on average) .8 wins. Corrected you there. With 8% you should have 8 wins...

Anyway, if someone really spent 30-40k (USD or equiv) then it's a prime example of how garbage this game company, industry (mobile), and problems with regulation.  

There are ZERO for someone to be able to spend 10's of 1000's of dollars on absolutely nothing.   Gambling (which is heavily regulated in most countries) at least could possibly result in someone gaining money or at least breaking even with what they have spent.

In this garbage mobile industry and with games as trash as RAID, the fact that people could potentially spend 10's of 1000's and no matter what, in all cases, will never ever get anything out of it.   It's just wrong.

Ultimately what is going to happen is this game will continue to die off, it'll be left in the App store w/o updates sucking a few $$$ from people here and there before finally being completely shutdown.   Plarium is hands down the worst when it comes to greed.   SWGOH, Summoners War, Epic Seven, etc all provide way better and more frequent updates, events, content, better / more valuable spending options, and have fairly healthy communities.   Pretty much none of that can be said about RAID and Plarium

Jul 21, 2019, 19:3407/21/19
02/22/19

oitgg450 said:

.8% means you have a .8% chance every time you roll the dice, period.   That means that out of 100, you should have (on average) .8 wins. Corrected you there. With 8% you should have 8 wins...

Jul 21, 2019, 20:2507/21/19
07/01/19
FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS. WHAT. Are you mentally challenged?
Jul 21, 2019, 20:4807/21/19
Jul 21, 2019, 21:08(edited)
05/13/19

oitgg450 said:

.8% means you have a .8% chance every time you roll the dice, period.   That means that out of 100, you should have (on average) 8 wins.

.8% out of 200, would be .4%...

Your math is horrible!

You shouldn’t give others mathematical advice.

Players believe the yield rate of 0.8% is out of 200 Void Shards.

That means out of 200 Void Shards, you should have (on average) 1.6 wins.

This means you should have 1-2 Void Legendaries after opening 200 Voids Shards.

The above math explains why the OP (who opened 148 Void Shards) hasn’t dropped any Legendaries, yet.

Statistically, the Void Legendaries could be remaining in the last 52 Void Shards.

This is assuming players are right about the base 200 amount.

Originally, The Void Shard Rate is .4%.

If you open 250 Void Shards, you should have (on average) 1 win.

The Void Shard Rate is doubled to .8%.

The OP should have hit 1 win around 125 Void Shards.

The OP should have hit 2 wins around 250 Void Shards.

This is why I believe P2W players are saying around 200 shard opens.

You should hit something.

They are using 200 has their base amount factoring in RNG is my guess.

Jul 22, 2019, 00:0707/22/19
04/04/19
Player J said:

TheBF said:

I fully support Whales.

If your going to Whale out some money, you have to have commitment.

You have 0.8% chance of getting a Legendary.

I believe people have said this percentage is out of 200.

You only opened 148 Void Shards.

You are 52 Void Shard short.

Ancient shard don’t count.

I believe people have said there percentage is out of 400.

You open 100 Ancient.

You are 300 short.

Your are totally opening Shards wrong.

You have to beat the math statistic in order to overcome the poor rates.

Otherwise, you shouldn’t spend and just wait for more guaranteed fusions.

???
Jul 22, 2019, 01:4707/22/19
Jul 22, 2019, 09:19(edited)
08/20/18

Plarium isn't a game developer 

it's a whaling company....

I say that because they breed minos up to Wales and kraken then harpoon them with the

double chance of drops..

and because I'm that kinda guy...stupid!

I too fell for it but!! after summoning

14x blue duds at 110 aud. I have just finished speaking with my bank and PayPal and have closed my cc and PP accounts..

so I will now be giving 100%...of 0

Jul 22, 2019, 02:5007/22/19
02/12/19
30-40 k? OMFG well that is insane
Jul 22, 2019, 14:1707/22/19
04/21/19

after u see a guy like him that is a pylon for plarium the haters will still come and they ll talk about RNG and nerd things when it's very easy to change % for everything in a game cuz is made by them