All Categories

Stagnant gameplay

Stagnant gameplay

Search
Jul 20, 2019, 23:5107/20/19
04/01/19

Stagnant gameplay

Been playing 3 months,  basically the same characters the whole time.   There are tons of champions I'd love to try,  but I've gotten back to back buschis out of my last 2 sacreds and back to back ox out of my last 2 void shards.  That's ridiculous.  

It's boring.   Leveling a champion to 60 takes enough effort to even put them in to action, and that would be fine IF CHAMPS DIDN'T REPEAT SO OFTEN.  

Oh well,  wallets closed.  Time to support a new game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2019, 18:4107/21/19
03/24/19

100% Agree.   You get a team of 4-6-ish champs and that's it.   MAYBE Swap 1 or 2 based on specific content. 

The grind to get 6-stars is insane even WITH auto-clickers.   The grind for gold and gear to equip or swap is insane.   The Horrid lootbox gambling mechanics around everything in this game makes it just depressing.

You, me, and so many others are fed up with it and we're not longer giving them any money. 

You know the worst part of all this?  They (Plarium) do not care one bit.  The mods, the devs, the community managers, none of them care.  Having angry customers/players everywhere and they just ignore them.  They push more and more packs asking for money, they release content that is behind huge paywalls.. people complain and they just double down!
Jul 22, 2019, 14:1107/22/19
05/12/19

oitgg450 said:

100% Agree.   You get a team of 4-6-ish champs and that's it.   MAYBE Swap 1 or 2 based on specific content. 

The grind to get 6-stars is insane even WITH auto-clickers.   The grind for gold and gear to equip or swap is insane.   The Horrid lootbox gambling mechanics around everything in this game makes it just depressing.

You, me, and so many others are fed up with it and we're not longer giving them any money. 

You know the worst part of all this?  They (Plarium) do not care one bit.  The mods, the devs, the community managers, none of them care.  Having angry customers/players everywhere and they just ignore them.  They push more and more packs asking for money, they release content that is behind huge paywalls.. people complain and they just double down!

There is things i don't like in this game, but overall i like it and i play and still enjoy it.

If u don't like it so much - why play?

Jul 22, 2019, 15:5207/22/19
03/16/19
The leveling progress is too slow. Even with 2x exp boost you still need a tons of battle just to get 1 6 star champion. They should add higher difficulty level on campaign with more exp and money rewards.  
Jul 22, 2019, 16:0207/22/19
04/01/19

That's the problem.   Id like to play with other champions,  but i continually greet the same pulls over and over.   

This just isn't a player friendly game.   Total pay to play scheme that if it was easier to enjoy,  would be able to pull more money in.