All Categories

Second 6 star advice (I know Ive read quite a few myself, but still can't decide)

Second 6 star advice (I know Ive read quite a few myself, but still can't decide)

Search
Jul 20, 2019, 14:2407/20/19
03/27/19

I'm torn between upgrading my Farmer (Executioner) with a speed farmer like Athel or upgrading someone like Coldheart, Juliana, or Apothecary.  I already 3* campaign on Brutal, but can't get past stage 10ish in dungeons.  Only Silver 2 in arena and I'm level 48.

Any suggestions are welcome as to which is the next best step to take.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2019, 15:3107/20/19
05/13/19

How long does it take your EXE to beat brutal?

Jul 20, 2019, 15:3807/20/19
Jul 20, 2019, 15:40(edited)
03/27/19

TorroECV said:

About 2 minutes. To farm stage 3 of Brimstone Path. 

Player J said:

How long does it take your EXE to beat brutal?

Jul 20, 2019, 17:4807/20/19
Jul 20, 2019, 17:51(edited)
05/13/19

Athel, Galek, & Kael can win in 30 seconds, but they are not the best end game farmers.

Best end game farmers win in 8-10 seconds with AOE skills.

You don’t seem to have any of the end game farming heroes.

Jul 20, 2019, 17:5707/20/19
03/27/19

So you think getting a speed farmer next is what I should do over any of my other options?

If so then I’d rather do Athel since she is useful in other areas like CB and FK. 
Jul 20, 2019, 19:4807/20/19
04/19/19
I recommend you to make cold heart your next 6 stars.  She is very good at cb and dungeon.
Jul 20, 2019, 20:5207/20/19
05/13/19

TorroECV said:

So you think getting a speed farmer next is what I should do over any of my other options?

If so then I’d rather do Athel since she is useful in other areas like CB and FK. 

Sure, Athel can be useful.

Jul 20, 2019, 23:1507/20/19
02/14/19

You can't have one team for all. Unfortunately, you will find yourself swapping builds and heroes. 

My honest advice is focus first on ability to solo brut with one character to use him as a trainer. If you can do that then focus on clan boss, for daily free goodies, your last step is dungeons. 

For clan boss, juliana is absolutely great.  

For pvp seeker, zargala, maybe vrask for heal and some nuker like ur elf with crossbow at the bottom of screenshot or kael. 

For dungeons Coldheart is beyond God status. Never delete or use a spare one for skills. She basically kills lvl 20 on all dungeons for me. She should be legendary! I have 14 legs and I use 1-2  coldhearts to do lvl 20 of dungeons. 
Jul 21, 2019, 18:3107/21/19
07/15/19

TorroECV said:

Don't listen to Player J.  He is dumb as a bag of rocks.  Actually, that's generous.  Make it a tiny pouch of pebbles.

DO NOT waste your time maxing out a farmer just so you can farm faster!  That is a COMPLETE waste of resources!  If you can already farm brutal with one champion geared, then you are fine.  If it takes longer, then you simply have to spend more time pressing the button every so often to farm again.  Whether it takes 10 seconds or 2 mins to farm it is irrelevant, unless you are one of those players that waste hundreds every month on TONS of energy (cue an idiot like Player J, who bought into Plarium's paywall for Foli and then even BRAGGED about it, LMAO).

What you should be maxing out is your champions for end-game.  Arena, clan boss, and dungeons.  With that said, Skullcrusher is a VERY safe investment.  Great for use on clan boss AND dungeons AND arena.  Might be a bit challenging putting gear on him that makes him optimal for all 3, but he is the best all-around champion you have so far.

Other than that, Coldheart definitely comes in useful.  And I would not worry about maxing out Apo.  With her speed aura, Khatun has become the new Apo.  Her speed aura GREATLY exceeds the benefits of an occassional heal from Apo.  Plus, I have heard through the grapevine that the reason they made Khatun is because they plan to nerf Apo in the near future.  They don't like rares being that powerful.  You don't spend as much money on tomes for them. ;)  Plus, with how many people use Apo currently for clan boss, I am sure Plarium is drooling over the notion of nerfing him so people waste money on maxing Khatun to replace him.  I would bet any amount of money it happens in the next big patch.

Jul 21, 2019, 21:4207/21/19
Jul 21, 2019, 21:48(edited)
05/13/19

ThrobbingCerk said:

Don't listen to Player J.  He is dumb as a bag of rocks.  Actually, that's generous.  Make it a tiny pouch of pebbles.

DO NOT waste your time maxing out a farmer just so you can farm faster!  That is a COMPLETE waste of resources!  If you can already farm brutal with one champion geared, then you are fine.  If it takes longer, then you simply have to spend more time pressing the button every so often to farm again.  Whether it takes 10 seconds or 2 mins to farm it is irrelevant, unless you are one of those players that waste hundreds every month on TONS of energy (cue an idiot like Player J, who bought into Plarium's paywall for Foli and then even BRAGGED about it, LMAO)....

WOW 😮 SOMEONE IS SATLY 🧂 

It seems like someone didn’t follow my Foli Guide’s to success!

• We prepared for success
  • We calculated for success
  • We implemented strategies for success

Here is a nice close up picture of Foli!

The fruits of our labor!

After I fused, You can almost see the yellow shard piece fluttering away in the background near Foli hand.

Here is another close up picture of Foli with gear

You can get a really good view of Foli’s eyes.

Foli has very honest eyes.

I call this set up the Foli Anti-Hater Set Up.

Foli is Counter-Attacking through all the Haters with his 6 piece Retaliation set.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jul 21, 2019, 23:5707/21/19
03/11/19

hello op,

get skullcrusher and juliana, to 6

and get apothecary to 5 (eventually 6)

Jul 25, 2019, 22:5107/25/19
03/27/19
Sorry I didn’t read some of the later posts till after I already ranked up Athel. Then today I pulled Tayrel and Nethril (legendary) from ancient shards. I have too many decent champs to rank up and not enough time and energy to do it. 
Jul 26, 2019, 17:3907/26/19
02/15/19

Got some great heroes there. Would definitely do Juliana next, she is awesome vs CB with Warmaster and in dungeons. next you should do either Skull crusher or Tyrael, they are great vs CB as well. Then Nethril if you want to put some work into him, great in a lot of game modes.

Would focus on your Apothecary some, he increases everyone's speed and heals, Win Win. Get giant slayer on him and can put in your CB team.

If you need help in Arena you should work on your Seeker as well. best arena teams at the moment have two speed buffers with two DPS units. Like seeker, apothecary combo with relic keeper and athel be a good combo. make sure either seeker or apoth have really high speed to go first buff speed then your second speed buff goes and increases turn meter further making it 100% you attack first with your DPS units.

Jul 27, 2019, 00:4007/27/19
Jul 27, 2019, 00:49(edited)
05/13/19

Based on your picture + recent pulls, your account is pretty much - GG.

Brutal Campaign Farmer:

• Athel
  • Executioner 

Based on my research, The Clan Boss Team, you could make is end game viable.

Nightmare Clan Boss:

• Tayrel
  • Skullcrusher 
  • Apothecary 
  • Nethril 
  • Juliana 

You would run them with Life Steal. Or

You could change Apothecary to Vrask for better through put Healing if you don’t have 5 Life Steal sets.

Based on my research + experience, The Arena Teams you could make should get you to Gold.

Arena Offense:

• Leader: Jingle Hunter - Speed Aura
  • 1st move: Seeker - TM + Increase Atk
  • 2nd move: Seeker - Provoke + Decrease TM
  • 3rd move: Tayrel or Spider - Decrease Def
  • 4th move: Jingle Hunter - AOE Damage Dealer
  • 5th move: Relic Keeper - Finisher

Arena Defense:

• Leader: Seeker or Zelotah - Defense Aura or Resist Aura
  • 1st move: Seeker - TM + Increase Attack 
  • 2nd move: Seeker - Provoke + Increase TM
  • 3rd move: Skullcrusher - Counter Attack + Unkillable 
  • 4th move: Zelotah - Shield + C.Heal
  • 5th move: Tayrel or Rhazin when you fuse him

The only thing lacking is specific Dungeon teams, but I think you could slap something together to push through them.

Any pulls onward are bonus pulls.

Your account doesn’t really need anything else to be successful.

You have everything you need to be successful.

The only thing holding you back is Leveling, Gearing, Ascending, & Mastery grinding.

All of which will come in time.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jul 30, 2019, 13:3207/30/19
03/11/19

skullcrusher

juliana

Jul 30, 2019, 14:1707/30/19
Jul 30, 2019, 15:30(edited)
06/10/19

Player J said:

Based on your picture + recent pulls, your account is pretty much - GG.

Brutal Campaign Farmer:

• Athel
  • Executioner 

Based on my research, The Clan Boss Team, you could make is end game viable.

Nightmare Clan Boss:

• Tayrel
  • Skullcrusher 
  • Apothecary 
  • Nethril 
  • Juliana 

You would run them with Life Steal. Or

You could change Apothecary to Vrask for better through put Healing if you don’t have 5 Life Steal sets.

Based on my research + experience, The Arena Teams you could make should get you to Gold.

Arena Offense:

• Leader: Jingle Hunter - Speed Aura
  • 1st move: Seeker - TM + Increase Atk
  • 2nd move: Seeker - Provoke + Decrease TM
  • 3rd move: Tayrel or Spider - Decrease Def
  • 4th move: Jingle Hunter - AOE Damage Dealer
  • 5th move: Relic Keeper - Finisher

Arena Defense:

• Leader: Seeker or Zelotah - Defense Aura or Resist Aura
  • 1st move: Seeker - TM + Increase Attack 
  • 2nd move: Seeker - Provoke + Increase TM
  • 3rd move: Skullcrusher - Counter Attack + Unkillable 
  • 4th move: Zelotah - Shield + C.Heal
  • 5th move: Tayrel or Rhazin when you fuse him

The only thing lacking is specific Dungeon teams, but I think you could slap something together to push through them.

Any pulls onward are bonus pulls.

Your account doesn’t really need anything else to be successful.

You have everything you need to be successful.

The only thing holding you back is Leveling, Gearing, Ascending, & Mastery grinding.

All of which will come in time.

This player really knows the thing. Helped me too.

Btw some people say - make a lvl 60 for farmer first, like Athel or Relickeeper.

I tell You what - i am right now - at the very moment - for the event farming exp for the leveling event with lvl 50 relickeeper.

Last chapter brutal, stage before the boss (more exp) or if You prefer gold - stage 3 (shields sells for more).

My Relickeeper is atk/crit (72% crit on medium gear, 139% crit damage, 2k atk, 2k def, 17k HP, atk and def mastery) and he does it in 40 - 120s.

If i had more crit rate, would be 40-50s. 

Easy and no need to waste champs to make lvl 60. ;)

So no, You do not need farmer at lvl 60 ;P
Jul 31, 2019, 07:0307/31/19
05/13/19

camarao1 said:

This player really knows the thing. Helped me too.

Btw some people say - make a lvl 60 for farmer first, like Athel or Relickeeper.

I tell You what - i am right now - at the very moment - for the event farming exp for the leveling event with lvl 50 relickeeper.

Last chapter brutal, stage before the boss (more exp) or if You prefer gold - stage 3 (shields sells for more).

My Relickeeper is atk/crit (72% crit on medium gear, 139% crit damage, 2k atk, 2k def, 17k HP, atk and def mastery) and he does it in 40 - 120s.

If i had more crit rate, would be 40-50s. 

Easy and no need to waste champs to make lvl 60. ;)

So no, You do not need farmer at lvl 60 ;P

Thank you

I’m glad my suggestions helped you as well.