All Categories

Early game Spider team?

Early game Spider team?

Search
Dec 15, 2022, 07:3012/15/22
11/19/22

Early game Spider team?

At the moment I can't get past Stage 6 of Spider so I'm looking to build a team to take me beyond yet. My monster box is pretty limited and my artifacts are weak - I'm only starting Day 27 of playing! - so I don't expect to get too far past it, but I would like to build a reasonably efficient team to progress further, using what I have.

My initial thoughts are for Athel and Elhain on Lifesteal to pair up as nukers, with Hoskarul providing additional support. For healing support it could be Vogoth/Flesh-Tearer/Noct, and then someone to deal with the Spiderlings poison, such as Odachi to try and block them, or Metalshaper to cleanse. Although I have Armiger, I struggle to get him decent CR and ACC stats.

I figure any champions I use will need to be developed to 5* full level, with any ascensions to 3* for special abilities where required. However, I also know I should be cautious not to invest too much in some of these because Odachi and Metalshaper especially might fall away out of use and best left at 4*. Not sure how much longevity Elhain has either. Additionally I'll get High Khatun in 3 days which may or may not affect team choice.

Anyway, here's my monster box - don't laugh! - and, yes, I'm expecting to food most of the non-fusion rares.   :)

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 15, 2022, 08:1212/15/22
09/14/20

Do forget about spider at the moment.

Your prime concern should be bringing some of your champions to 60 and run the potion dungeon to ascend them.

You have Ronda and Noct...concentrate on them first...bring up Vogoth as well.

Dec 15, 2022, 10:0612/15/22
10/15/20

What Matrim says. Don't bother with Spider right now, do campaign and level food champs first.

From the rares, you should keep Metalshaper. Don't level him right now, he doesn't help in early game. Just put him in your vault until your account is developed enough to fight in Doomtower, Metalshaper is a one trick pony to fight vs. the Scarab King boss there.

I would bring Noct to lvl 60 next. His ally protection and heal will help your team to survive dungeons early on. If Athel and one other champ are the only lvl 60, while the rest of the team are low lvl champs, Noct's protection and heal seems to be the best progress for your account.