All Categories

Clanboss in early game

Clanboss in early game

Search
Dec 12, 2022, 22:2812/12/22
11/20/22

Clanboss in early game

Hey all!

I've got a really good experience and a question.

The experience is that I changed my Athel's masteries from the early campaign farmer build to the basic CB build, basically picked Giant Slayer instead of Flawless Execution... and it just rocks... I mean it's incomparable. This is my run after the switch:

i

I could not hit 2M before that. Now I am confident to go for the Hard boss, to at least 3 key the Knight Chest. With some tweaks potential 2 keys.

And my question is about CB as well. So I'm not sure which champs to bring in this team, and who to switch out.

These are my champs:

i

I was thinking to sub in Outlaw Monk for Scabrius, because it was just annoying to see that he's not putting up the poison, because I couldn't book him yet, though he's easier to keep alive because of the leech. The other weak spot is Bellower. I could potentially bring in Warmaiden, but she cannot survive that long. 

Any tips or ideas?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2022, 23:3312/12/22
10/15/20

For now, the champions you use are the best. Bellower brings decrease atk and decrease def. Of course he will be the first champ to replace, you want the big versions of these debuffs. But you don't have the champs for that right now. I see no champion with decrease atk beside him at all.

The best improvement for now is, bringing all champs to lvl 60 and getting Warmaster/Giantslayer mastery for everybody. Maybe not for Bellower, as he will be replaced when you pull a champ fitting better for CB, and for his content in the game other tier 6 masteries fit better. In a Skullcrusher team, where the counterattack brings additional chances to activate the mastery, this alone will increase the damage by an enormous ammount.