All Categories

Please FIX THE MARKET!

Please FIX THE MARKET!

Search
Dec 11, 2022, 21:0112/11/22
07/15/20

Please FIX THE MARKET!

What's the market for?

To buy 2** champions for food and green shards. Once in a while there's a blue one for 200#

Market have great gear if you are at level 10.

But as people progress market have nothing.

How about market progresses every 10 levels for things that people REALLY need or at least have interest in... 

For example: 

-- Multibatles, packs of 5?

-- Forge charms 

-- keys for the different rooms or dungeons (1key)

-- chaos ores for 3 and 4* artifacts  (usufull for lower tier champions and new players) 

-- clan shop coins-- clan shop coins

-- rare books. 

And most important (as new dungeons are up and everyone stops playing when it ends:

-- Energy!!!!!

We ABSOLUTELY need another source if energy! We can get it in gem packs, BUT THE GOOD GEMS PACKS ARE NOT THAT OFTEN AVAILABLE!!!!

please put energy on the market or the game is broken!!!

What happens when people spend all energy? We go play another game! And in that game we spend cash because in raid even with cash sometimes it's hard to get energy or way too expensive!!! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 21:2812/11/22
04/24/22

actually when i spend all my energy , i go do one of the 5 other type of content in raid that doesnt require it >.>

Dec 11, 2022, 22:5512/11/22
07/15/20
Lyryal

actually when i spend all my energy , i go do one of the 5 other type of content in raid that doesnt require it >.>

I do everything in the morning.

As soon as I wake up: almost no energy due the Multibatles during the night, so I do the faction wars as I brush my teeth and get dressed. 

After lunch I'm usually out of gas:

Doom tower, arena, tag, clanboss. 

And that's it. All in the morning. 

"Oh, you forgot hydra" 

Hydra is at most 1 hour for all week. 

At night I play a bit more: 20 battles that take me 10 minutes or so, again arena and other clanboss key, all in one hour if most. 

I'm always out of energy. That's why I'm here right now: I'm out again. 

Always looking for the best deals at shop. But most of the time there is nothing for me.

2 month ago was not much, but now with the 2 new dungeons: it's not enought for the available average playtime.