All Categories

Autoclimb still not working.

Search
Dec 11, 2022, 15:3612/11/22
02/11/21

Actually, my issue is not even with it not working, I never asked for the feature.

I just want the stage to begin on auto if the previous one ended on auto....like before. But the way it works right now, it's either autoclimb that crashes after every floor or click auto every time you launch the next one. 

When a bug lets you farm the dungeon in 6 seconds, that bug gets fixed in under an hour. This has been around how many days now? Come on, P.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 15:4612/11/22
11/16/20

Was just doing dt and my thoughts are exactly the same. Don't care about auto climb, but now floors not even starting on auto for over a week while they almost instantly patch some super niche cheese on their new money grab errrrr boss I mean.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 11, 2022, 15:4812/11/22
02/24/19

As I wrote in the other thread about this, BT:

If you go to the last Doom Tower boss you fought, and uncheck Super Raids, the autoclimb feature works after that.

Just an FYI quick fix to use before it is patched out. 

Dec 11, 2022, 15:5012/11/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

As I wrote in the other thread about this, BT:

If you go to the last Doom Tower boss you fought, and uncheck Super Raids, the autoclimb feature works after that.

Just an FYI quick fix to use before it is patched out. 

Awesome. I missed that, for whatever reason. I'll go try that. You can remove this thread.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 11, 2022, 15:5612/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 16:17(edited)
02/24/19

Additionally, I want to say that I am super glad the Necropolis Nogdar exploit was fixed quickly.

I will continue to push for exploits that affect competitive balance to be fixed as immediately as possible, even if people then fuss about needing to uncheck a superraids box or click auto for an extra couple days. 

I've been sent screens of the amounts of oil people I know made from farming that dungeon every 4 seconds for nearly a whole day, and basically they don't have to farm any more to fully equip 3 tag teams with full ascensions across the board.

And yes I, like everyone, would prefer there are zero bugs. But fixing competitive balance exploits need to continue coming first.

Dec 11, 2022, 17:1012/11/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Additionally, I want to say that I am super glad the Necropolis Nogdar exploit was fixed quickly.

I will continue to push for exploits that affect competitive balance to be fixed as immediately as possible, even if people then fuss about needing to uncheck a superraids box or click auto for an extra couple days. 

I've been sent screens of the amounts of oil people I know made from farming that dungeon every 4 seconds for nearly a whole day, and basically they don't have to farm any more to fully equip 3 tag teams with full ascensions across the board.

And yes I, like everyone, would prefer there are zero bugs. But fixing competitive balance exploits need to continue coming first.

I'm glad it got fixed, I just wish they fixed this a and other bugs just as fast. I don't mind clicking the button, but I'm used to pressing play and going about my business until the stage is done. Now I return to all my champs standing there 10 minutes into the stage lol

That said, if all we need is to unclick to boss stage, that seems an easy enough fix. Thank you.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 11, 2022, 17:3212/11/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Very much this. 

Taking a more micro approach to this specific bug, it needed fixing and needed so ASAP. Other players getting to ascend full sets of gear - and get ones they're looking for - while taking <5 seconds to do so on Stage 25 is game breaking from a competitive aspect. There's not just the issue of it affecting Arena now, there's the fact it's now easier for those players to keep farming the highest stages due to gear upgrades. 

So yeah, fixing those types of issues should always remain the highest priority and I don't think that's really much of a debate.

Dec 11, 2022, 22:5912/11/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

Very much this. 

Taking a more micro approach to this specific bug, it needed fixing and needed so ASAP. Other players getting to ascend full sets of gear - and get ones they're looking for - while taking <5 seconds to do so on Stage 25 is game breaking from a competitive aspect. There's not just the issue of it affecting Arena now, there's the fact it's now easier for those players to keep farming the highest stages due to gear upgrades. 

So yeah, fixing those types of issues should always remain the highest priority and I don't think that's really much of a debate.

I'm not debating that it should be a priority, I'm just pointing out that they can spring to action when they want to. 

Dec 12, 2022, 01:0512/12/22
05/03/20
dthorne04

Very much this. 

In a way the ones who figured that out won the RNG and lottery in the same day.  lol

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 12, 2022, 08:0512/12/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

I'm glad it got fixed, I just wish they fixed this a and other bugs just as fast. I don't mind clicking the button, but I'm used to pressing play and going about my business until the stage is done. Now I return to all my champs standing there 10 minutes into the stage lol

That said, if all we need is to unclick to boss stage, that seems an easy enough fix. Thank you.

Yeah, I did that the first time, then started searching around the game for how to make it quit that. lol

Dec 12, 2022, 14:4112/12/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Yeah, I did that the first time, then started searching around the game for how to make it quit that. lol

Did you figure out how to fix it?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 12, 2022, 15:1712/12/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Did you figure out how to fix it?

Yeah, unclicking Super Raids before I try and run DT fixes it for me.

You still having trouble?

Dec 12, 2022, 15:5412/12/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

No, sorry, I meant are you the one who figured out the solution?

I think I got it working last time, gonna try it again. 

Dec 12, 2022, 16:5912/12/22
Dec 12, 2022, 17:01(edited)
06/05/22

Balance breaking bugs should receive immediate attention, but so should other bugs, specially those that disrupt the pleasant flow of the game. I would gladly wait an extra month for the next boss to come out in exchange for them to see UI glitches as a higher priority.

Plarium, seriously, even if you guys are complete psychopaths (the jury is still out on that LOL), how on earth are you letting barriers between addicts and the sweet routines they crave stand for more than a day?

ETA: and thanks harleQuinn for the workaround, I actually like autoclimb now that it's working for me.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 12, 2022, 19:1712/12/22
12/30/20

Update that just got pushed out should fix this, please feel free to let us know if any issues continue with regards to: The Doom Tower bugs mentioned in this thread and the visual bug

Thanks 👍

Dec 13, 2022, 03:0112/13/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Are there any reports of rewards missing from AutoClimb? Or is it showing wrong totals again?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2022, 03:3712/13/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Are there any reports of rewards missing from AutoClimb? Or is it showing wrong totals again?

Hmm. Not that I've seen yet. 

Dec 13, 2022, 06:3012/13/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Hmm. Not that I've seen yet. 

I'm hoping it's misrepresented totals because I saw 200 energy in the results but not in my account lol. I'll try it again tomorrow and let you know. 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 13, 2022, 08:0712/13/22
12/30/20

patch 6.30.2 should have fixed that. it worked perfectly for me this evening but again, if you or anyone else have definitive issues let us know. :)