All Categories

Question about Forge Pass

Search
Dec 11, 2022, 06:5212/11/22
11/19/22

So I had an icon on the bottom left of my Bastion home screen for "Forge Pass" which was inaccessible until I reached, I think, level 40.

Then a couple of days ago I hit the qualifying level, and was presented with a run through of the Forge Pass. My understanding of it was that there were two levels: free, and paid for.

I figured I'd just pick up the free rewards from it as and when I needed to - but since then the Forge Pass icon has completely disappeared from my Bastion screen.

Does this mean you only have one chance a month to buy into Forge Pass? Also, does this mean there are no actual free Forge Pass challenges available? Or is it the case that the free Forge Pass challenges are spposed to be somewhere else (they are not under my Missions, Challenges, or Quests icons)? Nothing in the Forge itself, either.

Just wondering why Forge Pass appears to be completely missing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2022, 07:3912/11/22
07/08/19

each forge pass lasts for about a month and the icon disappears after it ends. unfortunately, you hit level 40 in the last couple of days of the most recent forge pass so you missed most of it. there will likely be another one starting up in a few weeks but at the moment there is no active forge pass.

Dec 11, 2022, 09:5512/11/22
Dec 11, 2022, 11:27(edited)
11/19/22

Ah, right, that makes sense - I thought it would be a permanent feature - thank you. :)