All Categories

Fragments and energy

Fragments and energy

Search
Dec 10, 2022, 16:0412/10/22
11/20/22

Fragments and energy

Daily noob question(s) here again!

1. If I fail to fuse a champion during a fragment event/tournement series, like Hoskarul was not long ago, and I have like 90 fragments, is there a chance to get that remaining 10, or that's it, good luck with pulling from shards?

2. That's more like an efficiency thing: I'm a let's say f2p player (spent like 20 bucks, not planning more), so the only stable income of energy for me is from the daily quest, 60 min play reward and from the advanced quests 50 energy, one day maybe I get to complete all of them and get that refill, but not yet. That's just a bit below 400 energy a day. Should I use it in one go for 1 thing, let's say farming gear from dragon (still cannot farm 6* yet), or potions, or levelling up food?

Thank you in advance!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2022, 16:3512/10/22
Dec 10, 2022, 16:36(edited)
10/15/20

1. From time to time, they sell fragments from past fusions. In addition to that, you can pull Hoskarul from a shard like any other epic.

2. You get a bit more energy. Start 130. One energy pack for 5 arena battles (260). One energy pack from doing all advanced quests (390). 50 energy for advanced arena quest (440). One energy pack for 1h playing (570).

More energy can be obtained from the tag team arena bazar, clanshop, tournament rewards. 

In addition to that, you can buy energy for gems in the shop. One energy pack is at 40 gems. You get gems for free from the mine, quests, tournament rewards.

And there are parts of the game that don't require energy at all. Classic Arena, Tag Team, Faction Wars, Clanboss, Doom Tower.

For spending your energy, you have to find a balance between farming campaign (get more champs to lvl 60), farming dungeons (get better gear), farming minotaur and potion keeps. 

Dec 10, 2022, 16:4812/10/22
11/20/22

I still only at 115 energy cap, but that's not too significant. The most problematic for me is advanced quests, since it either has a "beat up a faction war boss" or "use 5 silver keys in DT" quest, which I am unable to do yet. Hence was the question, which approach do you use: all in for 1 thing a day, or do a little from everything every day.

As for the fragments, thank you, now I know I should watch out for fragments in the clan shop(I guess)

Dec 10, 2022, 17:0412/10/22
06/20/19
Skadi

1. From time to time, they sell fragments from past fusions. In addition to that, you can pull Hoskarul from a shard like any other epic.

2. You get a bit more energy. Start 130. One energy pack for 5 arena battles (260). One energy pack from doing all advanced quests (390). 50 energy for advanced arena quest (440). One energy pack for 1h playing (570).

More energy can be obtained from the tag team arena bazar, clanshop, tournament rewards. 

In addition to that, you can buy energy for gems in the shop. One energy pack is at 40 gems. You get gems for free from the mine, quests, tournament rewards.

And there are parts of the game that don't require energy at all. Classic Arena, Tag Team, Faction Wars, Clanboss, Doom Tower.

For spending your energy, you have to find a balance between farming campaign (get more champs to lvl 60), farming dungeons (get better gear), farming minotaur and potion keeps. 

Don't forget to horde the refills from the daily login packs (appreciatin, goody bag, etc.).  They drop 3 times a week.  I believe on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday

Dec 10, 2022, 17:0912/10/22
06/20/19
Wandor

I still only at 115 energy cap, but that's not too significant. The most problematic for me is advanced quests, since it either has a "beat up a faction war boss" or "use 5 silver keys in DT" quest, which I am unable to do yet. Hence was the question, which approach do you use: all in for 1 thing a day, or do a little from everything every day.

As for the fragments, thank you, now I know I should watch out for fragments in the clan shop(I guess)

Well, I try to get as many daily, advanced, etc., done as I can.  Then I typically use the rest for one thing.  If there is a Tourny or event I'm interested in then that.  sometimes I stock up on potions.  Otherwise I work on scrolls.

Dec 10, 2022, 17:1212/10/22
10/15/20
Wandor

Fragments: no, sadly in the shop for real money only. I sit on 95 fragments for Clanfather Opardin by myself. 😢

For the spending of energy: In the end, you have to do all things I mentioned.

First, farm food-champs in campaign to rank up a new champ to 6*. After doing so, run potion keeps to ascend your new 6* champ. Now, run Minotaur with your new champ to give him masteries. And at last, run Dungeons to get equip for your new champ.

As the potion keeps only open on certain days during the week, once you planed who should be your next 6* champ, you can run the fitting keep allready.