All Categories

Silver Cost Devalues player creativity

Search
Dec 10, 2022, 15:4412/10/22
02/25/22

First thing id like to address is noone buys silver with real money in this game so have a no cost equip unequip artifact situation would not cost plarium money. 2nd the whole fun in games like these is messing around equiping new gear and switching it around adjusting speeds and synergy with the players they are equipped too. 3rd players are now forced to rely on youtubers who get access to your test servers that give them free everything in order to test gear and players so the player base is forced to rely on them to tell them who is good and who isnt so as to not waste time and silver in game.  That fun of finding unique charachters and gear sets are being stolen from us by plarium and there partnerships with youtubers and test servers. youtubers would still be able to do there videos because they will have access before players get them and would not be disadvantaged from free equip/unequiping gear and artifacts but for those of us who would like to play the game ourselves and not have it played for us by content creators please give us the freedom to switch gear and artifacts for free. it would open up a whole new player base and layer of customization that players would love and actually make them want to spend money on different ingame gear sets.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2022, 16:1912/10/22
11/20/22

I mean, I get what you say, and it really, really be helpful for players like me, who recently began to play, and don't have anything really, but I would argue with your first point. 

So I agree that not much of the players buys silver for money, that's true, but let's see how can we earn that silver in-game: farming either dungeons or campaign, meaning we have to spend energy for it. If we could mess around with the gear we have, and let's say we have insane luck, and pull some great gear, wouldn't we just put it on every single team we have? We could use it for all the content, for all the champions "at the same time" (obviously not in the same team). That would mean that we don't have to push that hard to have multiple high-level gear to gear up e.g. all our nukers or speed boosters, we could just spend our free energy, that we can get from quests, and if we don't get anything good, we try again next day, not holding us back, because we can put up an already great gear for free, if needed. So, we wouldn't spend money on getting energy, getting the gear packs, which are quite expensive imo

I'm not saying, that it's good, I'm saying that your point of view may not be relevant for the company, because of theirs, and even if you're right, they won't change it up, because they need/want their money

Dec 10, 2022, 17:1912/10/22
06/20/19

Silver costs gems, gems can be purchased for real money.

no cost gear switching would be nice.  Burt it would let players with godgear to freely switch it around to suit any team they needed for a certain defence, making them invincible.  Yes they can still do that, but at a cost.  Also note, that's not experimenting at that stage, it's just putting on godgear for free.

I don't know your level, but there is a steep learning curve in rsl, resource availability slowly snowballs, and eventually silver will not typically be an issue if you spend it wisely and know where to get it.