All Categories

21 Knight rev FW boss. Help needed (DESTROY SET QUEST)

Search
Dec 10, 2022, 06:5412/10/22
08/18/21

I have spent millions of silver regearing champs and ended up failing (again) 

I get to the boss and beat the minions but can't kill her quick enough before health swap?

Will DESTROY set work on her? I can regear one champ vs them all again. My speeds are all around 170 and we'll geared. Damage is lacking by a small margin . Health swap has ruined many a 20-30 min run! 

I was thinking even it takes a week the destroy set maybe stop me failing again and again!!! Is this correct? Can I keep chipping away at her max health and it will stop her healing all the way? Rinse repeat? 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 10, 2022, 07:1212/10/22
02/24/19

Destroy set is a perfect way to put the bosses health within reach after a health swap. This is the way many in my clans have completed this boss, and it should work for you! :)

Good luck Dark!

Dec 10, 2022, 07:5512/10/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

Destroy set is a perfect way to put the bosses health within reach after a health swap. This is the way many in my clans have completed this boss, and it should work for you! :)

Good luck Dark!

Appreciate the reply! How does it work? Does it stop her getting full life back and I can keep letting her health swap but chip away a little at the max HP each time? I get her down but she health swaps and it's a never ending fight!

Also a request..... Can you make an item that reduces the cost of silver to equip armour? Once in a blue moon we get the period where it costs half but what about an item? That way making a mistake doesn't cost millions (as it's done with this f-d up faction war!) You can use it when you actually need it.

Dec 10, 2022, 08:0612/10/22
Dec 10, 2022, 08:08(edited)
10/11/20

@DarkByD3sign

Once you equip someone in a Destroy set, they reduce max HP of the target. If the boss has, let's say, 500 000 HP at the beginning, the set destroys, again as an example, 50k by the moment the boss swaps health. However, the boss swaps percentage of HP with one of your champs who has the highest HP. 

If the champ that was targeted with health swap was at 100%, the boss will be at 100% too, but, his 100% will now be 450k instead of 500k because 50k was destroyed. 

Repeat until boss dead. 

Dec 10, 2022, 08:3512/10/22
08/18/21
Tyr Anasazi

@DarkByD3sign

Once you equip someone in a Destroy set, they reduce max HP of the target. If the boss has, let's say, 500 000 HP at the beginning, the set destroys, again as an example, 50k by the moment the boss swaps health. However, the boss swaps percentage of HP with one of your champs who has the highest HP. 

If the champ that was targeted with health swap was at 100%, the boss will be at 100% too, but, his 100% will now be 450k instead of 500k because 50k was destroyed. 

Repeat until boss dead. 

Perfect! That's what I thought and appreciate the reply. This faction had caused me grief <

It's literally cost me millions in silver regearing everyone.

All I needed was my old destroy set (that I broke down for silver !) 

If I had of known I would have kept it all.   :(

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 10, 2022, 08:3912/10/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

Appreciate the reply! How does it work? Does it stop her getting full life back and I can keep letting her health swap but chip away a little at the max HP each time? I get her down but she health swaps and it's a never ending fight!

Also a request..... Can you make an item that reduces the cost of silver to equip armour? Once in a blue moon we get the period where it costs half but what about an item? That way making a mistake doesn't cost millions (as it's done with this f-d up faction war!) You can use it when you actually need it.

Yes, Tyr has explained it. As you permanently decrease the bosses HP with a Destroy set, you limit the total amount of health he can gain during a Health Swap. It may take a couple cycles, but eventually his starting health becomes low enough you can kill him during the 12 turns you have before the ability resets.

Also, I will add that request to the suggestion list. :)

If you don't mind me asking, you are using the Fitting Room option when testing out champ builds, yes? 

Dec 10, 2022, 21:1512/10/22
08/18/21
harleQuinn

Yes, Tyr has explained it. As you permanently decrease the bosses HP with a Destroy set, you limit the total amount of health he can gain during a Health Swap. It may take a couple cycles, but eventually his starting health becomes low enough you can kill him during the 12 turns you have before the ability resets.

Also, I will add that request to the suggestion list. :)

If you don't mind me asking, you are using the Fitting Room option when testing out champ builds, yes? 

Yes I was using the fitting room and also needing to break down half my gear to make stats and champs. 

The problem is I just ran out of resources and had to break down my frost and destroy sets to get past the waves ECT ECT . 

I have never used the reduced cost in gearing champs time period? It's a one-two day window, but ultimately it's useless when YOU DO need it. They should make it an item you can choose to use. Makes the grind a little bit more fund vs hours of frustration and even breaking down gear I actually needed and my destroy sets. 

I have to see in five days how much I can grind to get back now. If not it's six starring another champ and having to do a total regear?   :(