All Categories

Spider 14

Spider 14

Search
Dec 9, 2022, 21:5212/09/22
10/17/22

Spider 14

Can't get beat level 14, tried lots of different champion combinations but they all fail. Trying to progress in the mission tasks but need to beat this level. Any help much appreciated. Maybe a big shoe😄

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Dec 9, 2022, 22:0512/09/22
12/30/20

Could you post your roster? :)

Dec 9, 2022, 22:0912/09/22
10/17/22
dthorne04

Could you post your roster? :)

Those are my highest ranked champs.

i

Dec 10, 2022, 00:0712/10/22
Dec 10, 2022, 00:10(edited)
10/15/20

Do yourself a big favour and stop investing in bad champs and copies of champs. What exactly are you doing with two rank 5 Kaels? Make lvl 60 champs instead.

Spider 14 is magic affinity, and at stage 14 the Spiderlings are weak enough to get killed.

• UDK (who has strong affinity here) as blocker and teamleader
  • Scyl, can revive UDK if he dies
  • Elhain
  • Ronda
  • Abbess

If you see that the big Spider is close to get a turn, use the AoE attacks of your champs to destroy all small Spiderlings. 

That tactic doesn't work anymore in higher dungeon stages, because the Spiderlings get to much hp. But I think for lvl 14 it should still work.

P.S. Your UDK has a lot of atk. You know that this stat does literally nothing for him? His damage is based on his def.

Dec 10, 2022, 02:1512/10/22
10/17/22
Skadi

Do yourself a big favour and stop investing in bad champs and copies of champs. What exactly are you doing with two rank 5 Kaels? Make lvl 60 champs instead.

Spider 14 is magic affinity, and at stage 14 the Spiderlings are weak enough to get killed.

• UDK (who has strong affinity here) as blocker and teamleader
  • Scyl, can revive UDK if he dies
  • Elhain
  • Ronda
  • Abbess

If you see that the big Spider is close to get a turn, use the AoE attacks of your champs to destroy all small Spiderlings. 

That tactic doesn't work anymore in higher dungeon stages, because the Spiderlings get to much hp. But I think for lvl 14 it should still work.

P.S. Your UDK has a lot of atk. You know that this stat does literally nothing for him? His damage is based on his def.

Thanks for the advice, I have a lot to learn about the game.

Dec 13, 2022, 00:4112/13/22
10/15/20

I've read your post in the other thread, that you are struggeling with this dungeon. I'm sure a team like the one I suggested is possible for stage 14. On the long run, to beat the higher stages that will follow, you should get the fragments for Drexthar from the bazar in the Tag Team Arena and build the uncommen champ Armiger. He can reduce the turnmeter of the boss, if the Spider doesn't get a turn, she can't heal herself.

But for now, I'm sure the team I suggested for you should work. I made this one, very similar, for showcase.

i

I don't have UDK, who can block the Spiderlings with his passive. I uses Sandlashed instead. She does nothing else than beeing a punchingball for the Spiderlings.

I uses Ronda and Scyl, like I suggested for you.

I don't have Abbess, so I used another champ for decrease def, Dhukk. Abess is better, she deals more damage.

I don't have Elhain at rank 6, so I used another starterchamp instead, Athel. 

But if you can't progress in Spider now, just do something else in the game first. Farm XP in campaign to bring more champs to lvl 60. Or do the Dragon Dungeon to get better gear for your champs. Or Minotaur to get scrolls. Or Potion Keeps, Ronda, Ukko, Nari and Abbess should get fully ascended.

You can come back to the Spider dungeon later.

Dec 13, 2022, 02:0712/13/22
10/17/22
Skadi

I've read your post in the other thread, that you are struggeling with this dungeon. I'm sure a team like the one I suggested is possible for stage 14. On the long run, to beat the higher stages that will follow, you should get the fragments for Drexthar from the bazar in the Tag Team Arena and build the uncommen champ Armiger. He can reduce the turnmeter of the boss, if the Spider doesn't get a turn, she can't heal herself.

But for now, I'm sure the team I suggested for you should work. I made this one, very similar, for showcase.

i

I don't have UDK, who can block the Spiderlings with his passive. I uses Sandlashed instead. She does nothing else than beeing a punchingball for the Spiderlings.

I uses Ronda and Scyl, like I suggested for you.

I don't have Abbess, so I used another champ for decrease def, Dhukk. Abess is better, she deals more damage.

I don't have Elhain at rank 6, so I used another starterchamp instead, Athel. 

But if you can't progress in Spider now, just do something else in the game first. Farm XP in campaign to bring more champs to lvl 60. Or do the Dragon Dungeon to get better gear for your champs. Or Minotaur to get scrolls. Or Potion Keeps, Ronda, Ukko, Nari and Abbess should get fully ascended.

You can come back to the Spider dungeon later.

I tried the team you suggested but it didn't work. I'll take your advice and built a better team.

Many thanks, I'll get there eventually.