All Categories

How to salvage gear ascension.

Search
Dec 9, 2022, 03:1612/09/22
02/11/21

Ok, let's say, for the sake of argument, that the new gear ascension mechanic sucks some serious Lightning Orbs. I know some hypothetical people may disagree with that statement, but I don't think that's a stretch. 

Before Plarium inevitably realizes how badly they screwed the pooch on this one and rushes to redo a bunch of stuff that people won't be happy with, let me propose a few changes for their careful consideration:

- Let us reroll the ascension bonuses......hear me out......with gems. They sell gems, gems are slow to come by, people who do not have the patience often buy gems, this will be nothing different from the standpoint of the standard money making motto - "patience is for poor people". After all, they let us redistribute masteries and blessings for gems. 

- Let us mix oils. We do it with ascension potions for our champs, let us mix them up for the gear. Considering the abysmal bonuses these max ascensions provide, it's not some game-breaking power that only end-game players can wield. So what if instead of having a strong enough team to farm Stage 25 once, a poor lvl30 noob has to farm Stage 5 200 times.....what's the worst that can happen? He'll get one Speed Set's worth of bonus stats? Not exactly OP, is it?

- Get rid of flat stats in the middle row.....come on, plarium. I get RNG, I understand if I got ATK% on my Staltus' chest....I get that. But having flat 80 as max bonus at the same time as 20% bonus for the same stat is in the same probability pool. At least make it equivalent to %-value of average base stats. Let's say an average base ATK is 1000, make the max ATK bonus +200....so it's at least comparable to +20% ATK. Otherwise, you're blatantly just wasting players' time and energy. 

- Up the energy cap, 130 is a joke. What's that, 6.5 runs art the top stages of any dungeon. Even at mid-game, that's 5-6 minute runs. 30 minutes of playtime? 

I'm not trying to steal the bread off Plarium's table, but this mechanic is a ****show, let's be honest. I mean what's the next dungeon boss is gonna be, a homeless guy with a sign that reads "Gimme some change and save us both some time?" Make it fun, Plarium. 

Views
Comments