All Categories

Toxic 3v3 RNG nonsense

Toxic 3v3 RNG nonsense

Search
Dec 5, 2022, 04:4712/05/22
06/07/20

Toxic 3v3 RNG nonsense

Hey Plarium, just wanted to remind you that 3v3 is a freaking cesspool that you make worse every update!  I mean, you can't even name it properly!  There is no Tag Team aspect to it.  

Signed, everyone who plays this game.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2022, 07:5912/05/22
07/08/19

while words like 'toxic' and 'cesspool' evoke some lovely imagery, they don't really give insight into whatever issues tag team may potentially have. did you have any specific grievances you'd like to address or were you content simply screaming into the void?

Dec 5, 2022, 08:3412/05/22
09/14/20

Problems with Tag-Team arena

1.) There is no tag or team...it is essentially just 3 times classic arena without any additional mechanics

2.) Tiers are restricted in the numbers...therefor as a new player your chances are also restricted as you basically have to fight older, more developped accounts. The resticted numbers in higher tiers are just way too low

3.) You can only advance once a week...there is no mechanism to allwo you advsncing during the week or by achieving a number of wins...you have to be in a certain position at a certain time...

4.) Problematic bazaar...after winning 50.000 medals in bronze, you stil cannot buy something of the silver and gold tiers in the bazaar...connected to problem 2

Do you think, these are enough grievances?

Dec 5, 2022, 09:5212/05/22
07/08/19
Matrim

Problems with Tag-Team arena

1.) There is no tag or team...it is essentially just 3 times classic arena without any additional mechanics

2.) Tiers are restricted in the numbers...therefor as a new player your chances are also restricted as you basically have to fight older, more developped accounts. The resticted numbers in higher tiers are just way too low

3.) You can only advance once a week...there is no mechanism to allwo you advsncing during the week or by achieving a number of wins...you have to be in a certain position at a certain time...

4.) Problematic bazaar...after winning 50.000 medals in bronze, you stil cannot buy something of the silver and gold tiers in the bazaar...connected to problem 2

Do you think, these are enough grievances?

short answer is no, but let's go through your points one by one.

1) is pedanticism, plain and simple. i guess plarium could change the official name to something like sequence arena or chain arena or the ever popular 3v3 if that would smooth your feathers, but that would serve no functional purpose.

2) kind of misses the point of tag arena. i agree that it's difficult for a new player to make any kind of progress, but i don't consider that a flaw. tag arena is designed to be a veteran's playground, to give the players who have been around for years something to challenge them and work at. i realize that it's frustrating for a new player who wants to advance, but they need to recognize that not every piece of content can be aimed at them.

the current size of the tiers is a seperate issue and not one i feel i can opine on without knowing the current size of the playerbase.

3) is a problem, but one that exists throughout all areas of the game rather than being inherent to tag. the fact that all plarium's events and resets happen at the same time on a single server means that people in certain time zones are going to get shafted. it absolutely should be addressed but is an overarching flaw rather than a tag-specific one.

4) is absolutely connected to 2, in that while i can absolutely see how both are frustrating neither are what i'd call a "problem" per se. is it a problem that the demon lord doesn't drop sacred shards until you start clearing nightmare? are the best drops from doom tower being on the highest levels a design flaw? did plarium make a severe mistake when they didn't have 6 star gear start dropping from the first floors of the dungeons?

rewards get better the further you progress in the game. that's true in every single other area of gameplay so i'm unclear as to why you would expect anything different in tag.

Dec 5, 2022, 17:0212/05/22
Dec 5, 2022, 17:02(edited)
06/20/19

You may have legitimate complaints, but you fail to put any thought whatsoever into articulating those complaints.  All you do is rant and rave.  Please don't sign your dribble on behalf of me.  It makes me think you're a royal jerk.