All Categories

What is the best CB UN 1KEY someone can make on this???

Search
Dec 4, 2022, 19:1212/04/22
07/15/20

I have the double Maneater. 2key.

I also made before the pain keeper/Maneater, and I've made the Maneater/ demytha. 2 key also.

Consider that I have:

2 Maneaters

3 painkeepers

3 demythas 

Geomancer, Brogni, Fayne, frozen Banshee, etc. 

No seeker. No Lydia. No Krish. No Mártir.

I've thought Brogni, geo, corpulent cadáver and something else like infinity without lanakris.

What's the best 1 key unm someone can make? 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2022, 11:0312/05/22
07/15/20

@kramaswamy.kr I REALLY need your wisdom here 😭

1 easy one Key, please point me your thoughts 

Dec 5, 2022, 12:4612/05/22
Dec 5, 2022, 12:48(edited)
10/15/20

Double Maneater + Painkeeper 

According to Deadwood Jedi, this team is able to 1 key UNM.

Double Myth + Maneater should be able to do so as well, but I couldn't find that combination at his website, so I have no speed tables your champs would have to use to be in turnorder. This one would probably have much lesser speed than the linked version and would be easier to build - if you have the right speed numbers.

Check the linked website for more possible combinations.

If the gear your Leo has is representative, I guess no team you could build actually will 1 key UNM. Teams that are able to do so doesn't mean they will allways do 1 key. Over 50 turns, the pure hit damage from everybody, including their crit, comes into account as well. If Leo, probably one of the main nukers in your account, has less than 200% crit dam, there could be a problem in reaching the damage numbers you need for 1 key.

Dec 5, 2022, 13:2212/05/22
06/25/20

I think that @harleQuinn is your source of inspiration here, OP. I'm not great at unkillable builds.

That said, I feel on the surface your best bet is to build one of the various Demytha unkillable teams, around either Ninja or Turvold. Do you have Seeker in there anywhere?

Dec 5, 2022, 13:5212/05/22
11/16/20

Think this comes down to gearing. The double man eater is def 1 key possible.

From my own experience my current team originally did 50+ mil per key. After upgrading overtime I now hit 101mil per key. I run a demytha comp if that matters, with turvold dps.

Dec 5, 2022, 15:1112/05/22
07/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

I think that @harleQuinn is your source of inspiration here, OP. I'm not great at unkillable builds.

That said, I feel on the surface your best bet is to build one of the various Demytha unkillable teams, around either Ninja or Turvold. Do you have Seeker in there anywhere?

Nope. No seeker :(

Dec 5, 2022, 15:1412/05/22
07/15/20
Skadi

Double Maneater + Painkeeper 

According to Deadwood Jedi, this team is able to 1 key UNM.

Double Myth + Maneater should be able to do so as well, but I couldn't find that combination at his website, so I have no speed tables your champs would have to use to be in turnorder. This one would probably have much lesser speed than the linked version and would be easier to build - if you have the right speed numbers.

Check the linked website for more possible combinations.

If the gear your Leo has is representative, I guess no team you could build actually will 1 key UNM. Teams that are able to do so doesn't mean they will allways do 1 key. Over 50 turns, the pure hit damage from everybody, including their crit, comes into account as well. If Leo, probably one of the main nukers in your account, has less than 200% crit dam, there could be a problem in reaching the damage numbers you need for 1 key.

Don't look at leorius gear, I just settled this because I needed the helmet and weapon for Rotos (but I'll soon replace). Also the ring I changed it for the scarab shield.

Even tho, I'm only 204 crit damage on his best gear... 🙄

Dec 5, 2022, 15:1712/05/22
07/15/20
evilized6666

Think this comes down to gearing. The double man eater is def 1 key possible.

From my own experience my current team originally did 50+ mil per key. After upgrading overtime I now hit 101mil per key. I run a demytha comp if that matters, with turvold dps.

Double maneater, faayne, geomancer and the fat I make 38/39 key un. 

Same if I replace other than geo with turvold or kreela...

With demytha I make less than the needed 35🙄

I wonder if a double demytha plus turvold, Brogni and corpulent cadaver can boost up like crazy the damage done by shields as the infinity team, considering double demytha A2🙄

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 5, 2022, 21:4412/05/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Hey OP, I think Kram is spot on here looking for a Seeker. He would realal be the difference between making an easier 1 key team, specifically in the Bateater shell. This shell is basically the team that Skadi linked above, but that team doesn't have Seeker and needs a 326 Maneater and a 299 Maneater and still only works on UNM.

However, there is another team you have available with your specific champs that, with decent gear, can one key. Instead of using Seeker and Painkeeper and fast Maneaters to get a DPS to 2:1 speeds, you can use Ally Attacks to kind of simulate that 2:1 speed. So this team would use the Easy Double Maneater shell and 3 DPS, specifically using Geomancer, Kreela and Fahrakin.

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/easy-double-maneater/

Did a couple takeovers after Geomancer had his guaranteed shard event where I was able to pair him with double Ally Attackers in good gear and see a 1 key. 

What is nice about your particular ally attackers is that if you time their initial skill usage, you should have Inc Attack/Inc Crit Rate and Inc Crit Damage up for most of the fight, Fahrakin can bring some extra poisons damage and is ofc bringing your Dec Def, and you can override Fahrakin's burn with Geomancers burn.

Anyways, that's what I'd run given your current champs, Easy Double Maneater with Geomancer, Kreela and Fahrakin. :)

Dec 6, 2022, 10:4912/06/22
07/15/20
harleQuinn

Hey OP, I think Kram is spot on here looking for a Seeker. He would realal be the difference between making an easier 1 key team, specifically in the Bateater shell. This shell is basically the team that Skadi linked above, but that team doesn't have Seeker and needs a 326 Maneater and a 299 Maneater and still only works on UNM.

However, there is another team you have available with your specific champs that, with decent gear, can one key. Instead of using Seeker and Painkeeper and fast Maneaters to get a DPS to 2:1 speeds, you can use Ally Attacks to kind of simulate that 2:1 speed. So this team would use the Easy Double Maneater shell and 3 DPS, specifically using Geomancer, Kreela and Fahrakin.

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/easy-double-maneater/

Did a couple takeovers after Geomancer had his guaranteed shard event where I was able to pair him with double Ally Attackers in good gear and see a 1 key. 

What is nice about your particular ally attackers is that if you time their initial skill usage, you should have Inc Attack/Inc Crit Rate and Inc Crit Damage up for most of the fight, Fahrakin can bring some extra poisons damage and is ofc bringing your Dec Def, and you can override Fahrakin's burn with Geomancers burn.

Anyways, that's what I'd run given your current champs, Easy Double Maneater with Geomancer, Kreela and Fahrakin. :)

Thank you so much! 

I use geomancer, fahrakin and Fayne so far, ii was building Brogni to replace Fayne but now I will go on your pointing and start to make kreela reliable for this. 

Your help was precious! 

Dec 6, 2022, 11:0512/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 11:06(edited)
07/15/20

@harleQuinn I have this stupid idea:

Infinity shields like the prevoius world record but with a twist:

2x demytha 1X corpulent cadáver 1x Brogni 1x geomancer.

The principles: 

Brogni put shield up, 

Demythas extend the shields

Cadaver hits A1 with bonus shield damage

Geomance do geomancer charcoal dance

Not as unkilable can I relay on the shield extender and demytha block damage.

By extending the shields and block damage I think I can survive a lot. If somehow I manage reflex on both demythas the shields don't fall off and the cadáver damage skyrocks. 

So far the team exists with lanakis and hwllborn sprite. But if no-one made it with 2 demythas is because I'm missing something obvious and I'm plain stupid... Or not? 

🙄

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-infinity-shield-clan-boss-team-guide/

Dec 6, 2022, 11:0912/06/22
10/15/20

Demytha puts out block damage, not unkillable (like Maneater). If you don't get damage, Geomancer doesn't reflect damage. I don't know if he can technically "reflect" 0 damage and still has his Giantslayer-like effect working.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 6, 2022, 11:3212/06/22
02/24/19
AzuraWrath

@harleQuinn I have this stupid idea:

Infinity shields like the prevoius world record but with a twist:

2x demytha 1X corpulent cadáver 1x Brogni 1x geomancer.

The principles: 

Brogni put shield up, 

Demythas extend the shields

Cadaver hits A1 with bonus shield damage

Geomance do geomancer charcoal dance

Not as unkilable can I relay on the shield extender and demytha block damage.

By extending the shields and block damage I think I can survive a lot. If somehow I manage reflex on both demythas the shields don't fall off and the cadáver damage skyrocks. 

So far the team exists with lanakis and hwllborn sprite. But if no-one made it with 2 demythas is because I'm missing something obvious and I'm plain stupid... Or not? 

🙄

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-infinity-shield-clan-boss-team-guide/

I understand what you are trying to do.

I wouldn't spend my time doing this though. I do not expect it will be a reliable way to extend the shields. And the gearing for Brogni on Infinity teams is very difficult to get to a point where Cadaver is useful and good.

I would try the Easy Double Maneater with Geomancer and two Ally Attackers. :)

Dec 6, 2022, 13:2012/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 13:37(edited)
07/15/20
harleQuinn

I understand what you are trying to do.

I wouldn't spend my time doing this though. I do not expect it will be a reliable way to extend the shields. And the gearing for Brogni on Infinity teams is very difficult to get to a point where Cadaver is useful and good.

I would try the Easy Double Maneater with Geomancer and two Ally Attackers. :)

So, kreela, fat and geo. 

Turvold and Brogni are lesser options then 🙄

This way I only have to replace Fayne with kreela and go from there 

Thank you so much for your help! I will post the updates here 😉😁

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 7, 2022, 00:5512/07/22
02/24/19
AzuraWrath

So, kreela, fat and geo. 

Turvold and Brogni are lesser options then 🙄

This way I only have to replace Fayne with kreela and go from there 

Thank you so much for your help! I will post the updates here 😉😁

Turvold is a great champ in a 2:1 or 3:1 Unkillable tune. Brogni is an excellent champ nearly anywhere in the game, and works amazing in killable CB tunes, as well as a solid Debuff blocker DPS in a number of 2:1 Unkillable tunes.

But for your question specifically... "What is the best UNM team with my champs?" ... that best team is the team I mentioned. If you pull a Seeker or Deacon, I would perhaps answer differently. :)