All Categories

How to build lady Annabelle

Search
Nov 27, 2022, 15:5711/27/22
03/19/20

I want to use her in fraction works and maybe all around if possible but fraction wars right now how to build if you have her

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2023, 08:0308/08/23
06/07/23

I personally doubled up on Resilience focusing on attack,  defense balance and keeping speed mid range to follow my defense, cause she hits really well for support and i didnt want to lose that and then perception for all the debuffs she's throwing out. I've seen some places that say regeneration set for her but her A1 self heals as does her passive, the leeches also provide so I've never seen a problem. You could always throw an immortal set instead to get alittle something extra if you want. I use her quite a bit  especially when a healer is just too weak for what needs to be done.  Don't let anyone tell you she is a niche champion. They just don't want to be hit with a large decrease speed along with a leech so even when they do get a turn again, healing back up is difficult. Hope you find what works for you! I know I looked many places trying to get alittle more info and there isn't much because she is newer.