All Categories

Is it possible to disable screen shake?

Search
Nov 16, 2022, 04:3311/16/22
03/11/20

Is there any way to disable the screen shake or screen rotation when auto battling?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 16, 2022, 11:1211/16/22
02/13/21

Unfortunately I don't think that there is a way with the game in it's present state.  I've seen this request a few times around disabling the camera zoom for crit hits as well.

Unless someone knows something that I don't...

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 16, 2022, 23:2011/16/22
02/24/19

Not at this time, no.

Jun 20, 2023, 17:5006/20/23
03/03/19

I don't normally like it when people dig up old post, as it is annoying to read the messages only to realize that the issue is years old, but however....

I would like to point out that this problem, issue, annoying part of the game has now been resolved.

If you go into your profile settings at the bottom there is a tick box for "Disable camara shake in battles"

I have only just noticed it and don't know when it was added, but I did have a quick look and search of the forum to see if anyone had mentioned it, also couldn't find anything in the last several issues of raid digest or patch notes.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 20, 2023, 23:3406/20/23
12/30/20
Andi

I don't normally like it when people dig up old post, as it is annoying to read the messages only to realize that the issue is years old, but however....

I would like to point out that this problem, issue, annoying part of the game has now been resolved.

If you go into your profile settings at the bottom there is a tick box for "Disable camara shake in battles"

I have only just noticed it and don't know when it was added, but I did have a quick look and search of the forum to see if anyone had mentioned it, also couldn't find anything in the last several issues of raid digest or patch notes.

This is the good kind of bump, in my book. :)

I do believe it was in the patch notes - though I can't recall offhand which patch/update it came with - definitely recall it being announced as a QoL improvement. 

Regardless, glad you found it and hopefully anyone else who runs into the same problem finds this thread.