All Categories

Ultimate Deathknight and new players

Ultimate Deathknight and new players

Search
Comments
Nov 30, 2022, 08:4811/30/22

Incorrect ? Do you remember fine, what happened there ? The problem started in februar, not in April. In April the problem reached the top. Thats was the point when Harlequinn started a megathread and the other early same topic was closed , because the deflated point system made a quick falling from top leagues players down and made the Plat league empty.

The problem came to two weeks later when Plarium created the GoldV league in februar and changed the point system. What i wrote earlier ? 

" For three weeks i wrote many times thats not good, will generate a big problem, all answer was, this is a stupidity etc. "

Many Plat players went to lower leagues, sometimes 400k player teams cruised in the gold3 and plat league slowly drained out.  Thats why Harlequinn needed to open a megathread, because there was not other choices there with an empty plat league. But not only one players wrote weekly earlier , "guys we see a problem here".

i

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 30, 2022, 09:5311/30/22
Nov 30, 2022, 10:05(edited)
02/24/19
Deleted

Incorrect ? Do you remember fine, what happened there ? The problem started in februar, not in April. In April the problem reached the top. Thats was the point when Harlequinn started a megathread and the other early same topic was closed , because the deflated point system made a quick falling from top leagues players down and made the Plat league empty.

The problem came to two weeks later when Plarium created the GoldV league in februar and changed the point system. What i wrote earlier ? 

" For three weeks i wrote many times thats not good, will generate a big problem, all answer was, this is a stupidity etc. "

Many Plat players went to lower leagues, sometimes 400k player teams cruised in the gold3 and plat league slowly drained out.  Thats why Harlequinn needed to open a megathread, because there was not other choices there with an empty plat league. But not only one players wrote weekly earlier , "guys we see a problem here".

i

No need to continue to randomly argue about old things off topic to this thread. Furthermore, you also seem to need to tell us why I did or didn't do things, which seems to me like something I would know best myself. Either way, you have ensured this thread has run it's course and needs to be closed.

You can imply I didn't spend weeks and weeks collecting feedback and advocating for changes somewhere else. I don't care to read it here. Thread closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.