All Categories

Prime Gaming Drops

Prime Gaming Drops

Search
Comments
Nov 10, 2022, 12:4311/10/22
08/20/22

I am thinking if arena team based on Genbo, Deacon, Golden Reaper and some offensive buffer will be okay for a new player. I am at the point where I have 4*60 champs, going to focus on CB but luckily I made it into Gold4 arena but my Kael is so efective there. 

Will such team as described above work?

Nov 10, 2022, 16:3911/10/22
09/04/20

AMZ PRIME Gaming promo code claimed by "a member of my household". = * ∅_∅

RAID: SL  should only be linked to my Plarium account besides my AMZ PRIME login. 

× Only allows ⟨ 1 ⟩ promo code per household?! 

Nov 11, 2022, 06:2911/11/22
08/26/22

Hi guys :)

Some players are not happy and its big problem i think. If im from country without prime i mean i cant do nothing becouse im from Norway.

Why we play same game but only some part of players can get drops???

Its not FAIR and can you tell me what you do with this? If nothing its mean you dont have respect for your players or maybe you send drops for us free? I mean i pay for game but not i cant do nothing becouse some countries not working with prime

Best

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 11, 2022, 08:1911/11/22
12/30/20
Janusz Reimus

Hi guys :)

Some players are not happy and its big problem i think. If im from country without prime i mean i cant do nothing becouse im from Norway.

Why we play same game but only some part of players can get drops???

Its not FAIR and can you tell me what you do with this? If nothing its mean you dont have respect for your players or maybe you send drops for us free? I mean i pay for game but not i cant do nothing becouse some countries not working with prime

Best

Hey, I'm sorry you reside somewhere Amazon Prime can't be purchased. This is unfortunately an issue to take up with Amazon, and has nothing to do with Plarium's approach to its player base. 

Nov 11, 2022, 12:0411/11/22
06/11/20
dthorne04

Hey, I'm sorry you reside somewhere Amazon Prime can't be purchased. This is unfortunately an issue to take up with Amazon, and has nothing to do with Plarium's approach to its player base. 

Hey,

It has everything to do with Plarium's approach.

You know if you(Plarium) are not going to do anything about players living in regions with no amazon prime gaming, maybe you should not show this promo in-game for them, only show it to users within the regions where prime gaming is available. 

And if you(again Plarium) cannot do what I wrote above and don't like the players asking why they cannot avail of these "FREE" goodies, you should at the very least put a short message stating the reason in the promo itself so they don't waste their time asking in the forums and be disappointed.

This is basically, Plarium saying F. OFF to the player base in these regions (they don't care about the players living in these regions, whether they play the game or not, doesn't make a difference to them(Plarium)). 

And the way you worded your answer shows your indifferent attitude toward us. 

Nov 11, 2022, 12:2511/11/22
10/15/20
romancal141

Hey,

It has everything to do with Plarium's approach.

You know if you(Plarium) are not going to do anything about players living in regions with no amazon prime gaming, maybe you should not show this promo in-game for them, only show it to users within the regions where prime gaming is available. 

And if you(again Plarium) cannot do what I wrote above and don't like the players asking why they cannot avail of these "FREE" goodies, you should at the very least put a short message stating the reason in the promo itself so they don't waste their time asking in the forums and be disappointed.

This is basically, Plarium saying F. OFF to the player base in these regions (they don't care about the players living in these regions, whether they play the game or not, doesn't make a difference to them(Plarium)). 

And the way you worded your answer shows your indifferent attitude toward us. 

Plarium cannot influence, in wich regions of the world Prime Gaming is aviable.

A rule like "only chose partners for advertising that act world wide" is impossible to fulfill.

Your suggestion of not showing the link in-game would bring no benefit, but harm the players that got Prime Gaming in a region where it is not officially aviable (via VPN or other methods). Your wish of not getting disappointed in the forum, doesn't seem to have top priority to anybody looking objectivly to that matter.

Nov 11, 2022, 13:0011/11/22
Nov 11, 2022, 13:08(edited)
06/11/20
Skadi

Plarium cannot influence, in wich regions of the world Prime Gaming is aviable.

A rule like "only chose partners for advertising that act world wide" is impossible to fulfill.

Your suggestion of not showing the link in-game would bring no benefit, but harm the players that got Prime Gaming in a region where it is not officially aviable (via VPN or other methods). Your wish of not getting disappointed in the forum, doesn't seem to have top priority to anybody looking objectivly to that matter.

I didn't ask for them to only chose partners for advertising that act worldwide. And I know Plarium can not influence amazon to provide services in the regions they don't.  I am not even asking for any free goodies for the players in those regions.

As I have mentioned, they can show a simple message stating that it might not be available to players living in regions that do not have prime gaming, in the promo that appears in-game. 

To be frank it's not that hard to get to know which countries have prime gaming and which don't. it's on their website here is the link . It's not hard to incorporate that list to only show the promo to the users belonging to those countries where prime gaming is available.

Again as I wrote in my comment above if they cannot do even this then they can at the very least show a message in-game.

And as for disappointment in the forum, you are completely right that it's not a top priority for anyone, but you know what pisses people off more than anything else is an indifferent attitude which shows in the replies and that's what I am talking about here. 

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 11, 2022, 15:0711/11/22
02/24/19
romancal141

I didn't ask for them to only chose partners for advertising that act worldwide. And I know Plarium can not influence amazon to provide services in the regions they don't.  I am not even asking for any free goodies for the players in those regions.

As I have mentioned, they can show a simple message stating that it might not be available to players living in regions that do not have prime gaming, in the promo that appears in-game. 

To be frank it's not that hard to get to know which countries have prime gaming and which don't. it's on their website here is the link . It's not hard to incorporate that list to only show the promo to the users belonging to those countries where prime gaming is available.

Again as I wrote in my comment above if they cannot do even this then they can at the very least show a message in-game.

And as for disappointment in the forum, you are completely right that it's not a top priority for anyone, but you know what pisses people off more than anything else is an indifferent attitude which shows in the replies and that's what I am talking about here. 

Hi there. I am sorry you feel that people here have an indifferent attitude. However, if you don't mind, I have a real question or two so I can fully understand your expectations for Plarium.

If you know you are in a region without Amazon Prime or that Amazon doesn't provide service, and an offer clearly shows Amazon Prime Gaming/Prime Gaming Drops on it in game, is that enough to tell you that you might have trouble getting benefits?

i

i

Additionally, the offer does clearly say that you must have Amazon Prime:

i

Your recommendation is that Plarium prevents any players theoretically in any Prime-free countries from even accessing this link, or even seeing there is an offer in game. What if these players have Amazon accounts registered in counties they maintain a part time residence in? Plarium does not ask for your address when registering an account, so I assume you must be suggesting they block this access by IP address. If Plarium was to do it by IP address, what if someone is visiting, traveling, using a VPN or the IP address happens to be incorrect? Do they deserve to have their prime rewards blocked so that people don't have to read the offer?

I'm sorry, I just don't see the harm here in letting players see there is an offer. I CAN see potential problems in your demand "to incorporate that list to only show the promo to the users belonging to those countries where prime gaming is available" when Plarium does not demand your country or address as a prerequisite of playing the game.

Nov 12, 2022, 01:1911/12/22
05/20/22

I have prime but when I typed in the code, it said invalid. I never received Kunoichi. Can I still get her somehow? Thank you

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 12, 2022, 07:5411/12/22
12/30/20
Winter

I have prime but when I typed in the code, it said invalid. I never received Kunoichi. Can I still get her somehow? Thank you

Just so I'm understanding correctly:

You go to the Prime Gaming page for Raid, go to Kunoichi, collect the code and when you copy and paste it in game it's saying it's invalid? 

If this continues, please open a support ticket. 

Nov 12, 2022, 08:1811/12/22
Nov 12, 2022, 08:34(edited)
08/26/22

Its not nice guys with codes. If its not for everyone its not fair. We pay for game so we need some quality and nice support. But its normal. I played 7 years dawn of titans and I used my money. Devs loved money but when was problem then they bleep...us ;) I don't understand why this option with prime exist if some players can't go fallow and can't win rewards. 

Mod edit: language

Nov 12, 2022, 08:4011/12/22
04/06/16

i keep getting invalid promo code, how due i fix please

ty

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 12, 2022, 22:1211/12/22
02/24/19
papa

i keep getting invalid promo code, how due i fix please

ty

Please open a support ticket in game by clicking your PfP, then Info, then Support. Hopefully they will be able to help you from there.

Nov 14, 2022, 10:5811/14/22
10/16/22

How do you get the promo code? 

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 14, 2022, 16:5211/14/22
12/30/20
GorillaMike66

How do you get the promo code? 

You need to get or have Amazon Prime. :)

Feb 2, 2023, 17:2802/02/23
01/08/23

I put in my code for Genbo and it said "Processing" then went away but I never got it.  Anyone else having this issue???

Feb 2, 2023, 19:3402/02/23
10/24/22

Got my Prime Gaming code for Feb 2023, pasted and confirmed it, got "Processing" then nothing. The game also timed out (as it's been doing all morning (North America). Did I lose my pack?

Feb 2, 2023, 19:3402/02/23
10/24/22
hardscsape hacker

I put in my code for Genbo and it said "Processing" then went away but I never got it.  Anyone else having this issue???

Whoops . . . saw this just after I posted my similar comment. Yep . . . same issue.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 2, 2023, 19:4202/02/23
02/24/19
Kestrelator

Whoops . . . saw this just after I posted my similar comment. Yep . . . same issue.

Hi there. It's a known issue and the devs are working on it right now. :)

Feb 2, 2023, 20:1002/02/23
10/15/20

Is there allready in thread in the forum mentioning that the code for Genbo is not working?