All Categories

Did you get Centurion from last Summon event? The only way to get Plarium to change....

Did you get Centurion from last Summon event? The only way to get Plarium to change....

Search
Jul 18, 2019, 15:3907/18/19
02/27/19

Centurion is the only champ I needed for foli and I still chose not to go for it. I even had the gems to purchase enough ancients to get close enough but I decided to save them for leveling up other champs. 

THE ONLY WAY we get Plarium to change is to decide not to invest money and resources into bogus events that are unrealistic and unreasonable. I can't even figure out their strategy, they didn't offer any void or sacred packs during the event. If they want people to spend money to complete the event, then why not offer some big-ticket shard packs? Instead it was $140 CAD for 41 ancients that didn't even get you halfway to centurion? It was almost as if they didn't want people to get centurion. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2019, 16:0707/18/19
02/22/19
Got him, shelved him. However also used up nearly all my higher shards. Basically decided pretty much last minute to still go for him, although I didn't get towering titan and eviscerator, so I won't be using him for the fusion. Maybe he'll come in handy for arena at some point, but I have other champs to max first.