All Categories

CRIT CAMERA OFF!

CRIT CAMERA OFF!

Search
Nov 3, 2022, 19:3611/03/22
10/03/22

CRIT CAMERA OFF!

Guys, Guys, really how is this not in the game. Even on mobile?

I love the models, i love the combat, but the crit camera makes me throw up ffs. Its been asked since like 2019-2020.

Its a job for a programmer of 2-3 days (if the camera code needs a lot of reading). FFS! Please fix this, the internet its full of this request, i cant believe is not in the game. Your clueless competitors, even copied this lol.

Add in option, AN Option to turn the crit camera off, this should been from launch, i dont understand who thought this is ok. Probably people that play 1 min and then check off for the day.

Its Unity, please let us play the game normally.

(Your Feedback and Suggestions its a bit closed, so i posted here)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 3, 2022, 20:1111/03/22
06/25/20

The irony is that they probably won't add this feature, because it would speed up runs significantly :/

Nov 3, 2022, 20:3511/03/22
06/20/19

Lol it frustrates me as well.  Aside from time it makes it very difficult for me to select or toggle a primary target.  Sometimes, by the time I do, the fight is over.

another add in, if I go to manual/auto, don't remove the targeting recticle.  I.e. if I've selected a target, then go to manual, then back to auto, don't remove the recticle. Or let me select a primary target in manual before going to auto.

Nov 3, 2022, 20:5911/03/22
Nov 3, 2022, 21:02(edited)
10/03/22
kramaswamy.kr

The irony is that they probably won't add this feature, because it would speed up runs significantly :/

I wouldnt be suprised, big companies are full of bad designers. I like the game, but i mostly played alt-tabed latetly due to this stupid camera. Its a feature that was obvious from day one, but... it looked good for a few seconds and producers simply ignore it... cause they probably they dont touch the game more than 1 min per month. Quite a shame, its probably the reason i will quit after i am fed up with it. Rise of "Waifus" copied this to the letter and made it even worse, couldnt play that more than a few days, and left just because of that.

Anyway i will put my spending on hold for now.

Nov 3, 2022, 21:2211/03/22
10/03/22

Also to fix this, since like Krama said, to keep the current runs time, if you disable the Crap Camera:

Everytime somebody crits and u want to switch to that horrible camera, add to a counter, lets say scene manager: 0.1 sec, then:

A) Simple way: add it this to the end time, for the stage calculation

B) Use this multipliyer between stages transition, so slower transition to compensate for the crap camera.

C) Use this multipliyer in the speed of attacks, progressively.

That will be 25k, tyvm.