All Categories

Spending more to earn less

Search
Nov 1, 2022, 20:1811/01/22
02/13/22

I read somewhere that if costs had risen so much, it was Apple's fault... Even if I don't really see what Apple has to do with the increase in costs when I play on a PC, I can hear it. It's just that I would necessarily spend less with the new prices.

However, I've noticed that while costs have gone up, dungeon rewards have gone down. Until recently when I used the double energy spend on a 50 battle multi, I would fill at least two dungeon loot cells. This is no longer the case. The same goes for getting my artifacts up, the expenditure was less. Now, for blue in 5 or 6 stars, I sometimes spend 2000 to 3000 k to get to lvl 12 of this artifact. What to say also about the 4 stars glyphs recovered in the wars of faction. E,n apart from the pre or the speed, those of attack, of HP or of Def never pass, it is just of the expenditure at 50k for nothing...

It's hard to do the Artifact challenge until the end.

Finally when I see the cost of stones to get champions, I smile softly. I'm not sure how many stones I spent to get 2 Golds and purple champions identical to the ones I already have. So far, I've done quite a bit to heat up the blue card to evolve in game, and I still don't pass level 15 of the spider... 

As a player for a few years, I knew the principles of spending more to earn more, but spending more to earn less, I didn't know.

And I'll be told that it's still Apple's fault... 

So it's probably time to go back to FP and lose interest in the challenges since even buying energy and multi-battles doesn't help you to complete other challenges.

Have others than me already noticed the difference since some time, about since the costs of the shop part have increased? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2022, 22:1411/01/22
06/25/20

Unrelated events. Sample size. Confirmation bias. Etc, etc, etc.

No, Apple increasing their prices has not influenced ... anything, other than the prices of stuff in the store.

Nov 5, 2022, 10:2311/05/22
02/13/22

I read on this forum, I don't really know where, that the justification for the very high price increase, almost 20%, was due to Apple's increased costs. Anyway, the packs have become far too expensive for the little return on investment. Just a few days ago, 2 x50 multibattles in a 4-6 dungeon to get 2 blue 6 star artefacts and too often 2000k to get an artefact to lvl 12, it becomes complicated to pass fusion challenges or other challenges.

Nov 5, 2022, 10:3011/05/22
05/03/20

How is Apple to blame for prices when I play on a PC with the Plarium Play app?

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 5, 2022, 13:1311/05/22
12/30/20
Gloriabelle

I read on this forum, I don't really know where, that the justification for the very high price increase, almost 20%, was due to Apple's increased costs. Anyway, the packs have become far too expensive for the little return on investment. Just a few days ago, 2 x50 multibattles in a 4-6 dungeon to get 2 blue 6 star artefacts and too often 2000k to get an artefact to lvl 12, it becomes complicated to pass fusion challenges or other challenges.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, these are unrelated events. 

I am not sure if you mean 200k or 2million to get to level 12, if it is the latter that is an incredibly rare occurrence and quite unfortunate. For artifact enhancement events during fusions I would aim for having 20 million silver at the minimum, at the start of each one. Even better if you can sell off artifacts/accessories in a pinch, if you get low on silver.