All Categories

Spider Accessories Drop Rate by Faction

Search
Nov 1, 2022, 18:4911/01/22
06/20/22

I read so many posts complain that a specific faction is higher than the others are. I am in the same boat. I maxed five champions from Undead Hordes and wish to get an Accuracy Banner for any of them. I purchased all energy I can and after running 700 spiders, I did not get any banner for Undead Hords. My problem is that 80% of the accessories I get are only for Banner Lords, Skinwalkers and Demonspawn. Few Accessories for Barbarian and Knight Revenant. 

I did not get any banner for Undead Hords. The Developers can check my account to confirm that I am telling the truth. 

I know people will tell that it is RNG. What I know is that RNG means random gain for equal rates. It is not possible that 700 hundred accessories without any specific faction is called RNG. 

This is to let you know that there is something is not clear for me to understand this sort of RNG formula that is used to make a fair drop rate by faction!!! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2022, 19:0811/01/22
06/25/20

I'd be willing to bet that at least some of your 700 runs were done on multibattles. And I'd be willing to bet that, when using multibattles, you have some autosell filters enabled.

Go ahead and do another set of a thousand runs with no filters, and see what your resultsets indicate.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 1, 2022, 19:1111/01/22
12/30/20

Ah, welcome back. Much like your last thread about mystery shards, there is no known issue with regards to drop rates by faction in Spider. 

Given the fact that there are 3 potential drops for 15 factions now (Ring, accessory and banner) it is certainly possible that one could have outlier levels of bad luck (i.e. not getting a banner for a specific faction which assuming rates are equal, is 1 in 45) as well as seeing more of a specific faction over a small sample size. This of course assumes that data collection is 100% accurate and pristine, which is likely a rather large assumption. This is going to get even more difficult especially if you're looking for specifically an accuracy banner.

As Kram said, this also assumes no accidental selling of drops, etc.

And if you didn't accidentally sell anything, it's RNG. The drops are randomized based on the factors listed above (Faction, then the three accessory types) and that leaves a good bit of room for variance.

Nov 1, 2022, 19:1711/01/22
10/15/20

These complaints that the results are not affected just by RNG would fit better if all people complaining would lack stuff from the same faction.

I did some Spider runs today and got an undead accuracy banner. It was a bad one, rare, flat substats and only 5 stars, so I sold it immediately. But it's good enough to make me believe your "there are no undead banners-theory" is wrong.

Nov 1, 2022, 19:1811/01/22
06/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

I'd be willing to bet that at least some of your 700 runs were done on multibattles. And I'd be willing to bet that, when using multibattles, you have some autosell filters enabled.

Go ahead and do another set of a thousand runs with no filters, and see what your resultsets indicate.

I cannot pass spider in auto so how to run in multi-battel? I do manual only. 

However, even it is auto or multi-battle, the sort of accessories that we could get should be in equal faction rates.  

Nov 1, 2022, 19:1911/01/22
10/15/20
Tarek43

However, even it is auto or multi-battle, the sort of accessories that we could get should be in equal faction rates.  

You did 700 spider runs manually? Wow, that's impressive. 

Nov 1, 2022, 19:2011/01/22
06/20/22
Skadi

These complaints that the results are not affected just by RNG would fit better if all people complaining would lack stuff from the same faction.

I did some Spider runs today and got an undead accuracy banner. It was a bad one, rare, flat substats and only 5 stars, so I sold it immediately. But it's good enough to make me believe your "there are no undead banners-theory" is wrong.

Thank you for your information. My problem is that I have 5 champions without any accurancy banner, so, you'd better send me that banner instead of selling it. lool

Nov 1, 2022, 19:2111/01/22
06/20/22
Skadi

You did 700 spider runs manually? Wow, that's impressive. 

What to do else. I want to enter the game. I did to much effort, the previous spider tournment I won the 2nd place.

Nov 1, 2022, 19:2411/01/22
06/25/20
Tarek43

What does "equal" mean, to you? If you run 45 times, you should get exactly one ring, amulet, and banner from each faction?

What if you run 20 times? Should it "keep track" of what you got, and then cross them off the list so that you don't get them on the next 25 runs?

Should it weight the odds of getting items from a faction or item type more the less often you get drops from that faction or item?

These are all not easy questions to answer. The easy answer is to just make it random. And random means that you *will* have situations where you flip a coin a dozen times and it ends up heads a dozen times. Will it happen often? Of course not. It'll happen 0.024% of the time. Are there easily more than enough players playing this game that it will happen to someone fairly often? Yep.

Nov 1, 2022, 19:3511/01/22
06/20/22
dthorne04

Ah, welcome back. Much like your last thread about mystery shards, there is no known issue with regards to drop rates by faction in Spider. 

Given the fact that there are 3 potential drops for 15 factions now (Ring, accessory and banner) it is certainly possible that one could have outlier levels of bad luck (i.e. not getting a banner for a specific faction which assuming rates are equal, is 1 in 45) as well as seeing more of a specific faction over a small sample size. This of course assumes that data collection is 100% accurate and pristine, which is likely a rather large assumption. This is going to get even more difficult especially if you're looking for specifically an accuracy banner.

As Kram said, this also assumes no accidental selling of drops, etc.

And if you didn't accidentally sell anything, it's RNG. The drops are randomized based on the factors listed above (Faction, then the three accessory types) and that leaves a good bit of room for variance.

Thank you for your clarifications and fast response guys, that, it is equal by faction. Maybe, I am wrong. I will
try 700 times more to see when shall I get Undead Hords go.

Nov 1, 2022, 19:4411/01/22
06/25/20

I would suggest that you approach this differently. This isn't the kind of game that is designed to be played manually. Your goal is to get these on autobattle. You need to examine your team and see how you can get yourself there. Post your roster and we can help, potentially. Rarely is gear the reason for not being able to progress.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 1, 2022, 19:4711/01/22
12/30/20
Tarek43

Thank you for your clarifications and fast response guys, that, it is equal by faction. Maybe, I am wrong. I will
try 700 times more to see when shall I get Undead Hords go.

No worries. It is certainly very possible to see some outcomes that seem wild or out of line, even over 700 runs. It can seem this way even though these outcomes are quite common, or common enough.

Nov 1, 2022, 20:0511/01/22
06/20/22
kramaswamy.kr

I would suggest that you approach this differently. This isn't the kind of game that is designed to be played manually. Your goal is to get these on autobattle. You need to examine your team and see how you can get yourself there. Post your roster and we can help, potentially. Rarely is gear the reason for not being able to progress.

Yeah, I have so many goals. I'm still in mid game. Soon, it will be auto. Thank you for your support.

Nov 1, 2022, 20:0611/01/22
06/20/22
dthorne04

No worries. It is certainly very possible to see some outcomes that seem wild or out of line, even over 700 runs. It can seem this way even though these outcomes are quite common, or common enough.

That was my situation, and I'm pleased to share it with u.

Aug 30, 2024, 23:0408/30/24
02/26/24

Hi, i got a question. i recently bought forge pass for slayer gear. butt now i miss 1 ring accesorry for the banner lords. is it possible to farm slayer accessorries from spider? 

Aug 30, 2024, 23:1908/30/24
12/16/21

nope. the only place to get slayer accessories is from forge pass, and it's pure rng for what faction

Aug 31, 2024, 20:3608/31/24
02/26/24

thx