All Categories

Spider 16 and Nightmare Campaign Help Please!!

Search
Oct 30, 2022, 15:1010/30/22
07/21/22

Hi All! I have posted before and received some great advice/guidance, so here I am again! I am having the worst time trying to pass Spider 16. I can do the other stages in just under 2 minutes but when It comes to 16 - I can't get through the first minute and all of my champions are dead. I also can not seem to progress in Nightmare campain for 3 stars. Heck, it takes me 5+ minutes to get through Stage 7 with 4 champions. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I would love to know and would greatly appreciate any guidance/advice anyone can give. I know I have a lot of champions I need to rank up but I'm not really sure where to even begin with it. I've officially stopped summoning until I can take care of what I have because, as you all can see, I have quite a few champions that aren't raised up, yet. If I need to raise any of them for the Spider, I will focus on that first, if I don't have any champions already to get me through.  Thank you so much, in advance!

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2022, 15:2810/30/22
07/08/19

as long as your goal is just to clear spider 16, rather than being able to grind on it, you can just cheese it with any four non force champions and paragorn. just make sure he's faster than the spiderlings.

how far are you from getting drexthar? he'll be your best friend both here and on 20 if you do hope to beat them on the regular.

regarding nightmare campaign, what you are doing wrong is attempting to clear it at all. nightmare campaign is really a one and done type deal where you complete it once to get the challenge rewards and then never think about it again. i'd suggest you forget about it and revisit it 6 months from now. if you can breeze through it then, do so. if not, try again in another few months.

Oct 30, 2022, 15:3410/30/22
12/19/19

Can we see gear for:

Duchess 

Monster

Mordecai 

Coldheart 

Spider

Renegade 

Guessing the first 5 are your answer for spider 16 to 20

Oct 30, 2022, 15:5510/30/22
07/21/22
Trips

Can we see gear for:

Duchess 

Monster

Mordecai 

Coldheart 

Spider

Renegade 

Guessing the first 5 are your answer for spider 16 to 20

My Renegade and Spider don't get a lot of use because I can't figure where they fit so their gear really needs some help.

Duchess:

i

Monster:

i

Mordecai"

i

Coldheart

i

Spider and Renegade:

i

i

Oct 30, 2022, 15:5810/30/22
07/21/22
Carpe_Piscis

as long as your goal is just to clear spider 16, rather than being able to grind on it, you can just cheese it with any four non force champions and paragorn. just make sure he's faster than the spiderlings.

how far are you from getting drexthar? he'll be your best friend both here and on 20 if you do hope to beat them on the regular.

regarding nightmare campaign, what you are doing wrong is attempting to clear it at all. nightmare campaign is really a one and done type deal where you complete it once to get the challenge rewards and then never think about it again. i'd suggest you forget about it and revisit it 6 months from now. if you can breeze through it then, do so. if not, try again in another few months.

Regarding Drexthar - I have 0 fragments so I'm assuming I'm a very long way away from getting him. I've only been playing about 5 months so I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about getting his fragments. 

My paragon seems like a noodle, which could be my fault. I can't seem to keep him alive or get him fast enough to keep that unkillable going.

Oct 30, 2022, 17:4710/30/22
Oct 30, 2022, 17:49(edited)
01/11/22

Sorry, I dont speak English

My Lvl 20 Team

i

Oct 30, 2022, 18:1810/30/22
06/25/20
Shylum

My Renegade and Spider don't get a lot of use because I can't figure where they fit so their gear really needs some help.

Duchess:

i

Monster:

i

Mordecai"

i

Coldheart

i

Spider and Renegade:

i

i

Yikes those people are slow. You should really try to have everyone, on just about any non-CB team, be at least 180 speed. People like Duchess want to be at least 230 speed.

*Every* one of your champs should be using speed boots. Everyone should be using at least 5* gear.

Oct 30, 2022, 20:2710/30/22
07/21/22
AirCapo

Sorry, I dont speak English

My Lvl 20 Team

i

Thank you so much!!

Oct 30, 2022, 23:4510/30/22
07/08/19
Shylum

Regarding Drexthar - I have 0 fragments so I'm assuming I'm a very long way away from getting him. I've only been playing about 5 months so I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about getting his fragments. 

My paragon seems like a noodle, which could be my fault. I can't seem to keep him alive or get him fast enough to keep that unkillable going.

drexthar fragments can be purchased from the tag team arena bazaar. i'd suggest you start purchasing them asap. he's a very useful champion but it also takes a while to get him since you can only purchase one fragment per day.

regarding paragorn, he doesn't need to be strong. in fact, he's better off as weak as possible since enemies tend to target weaker champions first and he's there to be a target. you just need his a2 fully booked so it's on a 2 turn cooldown.