All Categories

Gimme some new artifact filter ideas

Search
Oct 27, 2022, 17:3110/27/22
06/25/20

1300+ items, and I'm running to my mailbox way too often. The normal filters aren't cutting it. Specifically,

• Protection / Stone Skin - I think I should start applying my "existing" filters to those - EG, selling everything other than 6* epic+ with proper main stat and no flat substats.
  • For all the other items, I'm thinking I should now be applying more than just "no flat substats" - so, I think I need to divide them into two groups:
  • DPS items - CR%/CD%/[mainstat or speed]? Or, do I just go with CR%/CD%/SPD for epic, and CR%/CD%/SPD/Mainstat for legendary?
  • Debuffer items - CR%/ACC/[mainstat or speed]? Or, same as above, CR%/ACC/SPD for epic, CR%/ACC/SPD/Mainstat for legendary?
  • Support items - [HP%/DEF% if no need for acc, HP% or DEF% + acc otherwise]/SPD for epic, and add ACC in for legendary if necessary, and if not, RES?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2022, 22:4910/27/22
01/19/21

I'm having the same problem. Only thing I can think of is set types. I'm far more picky about sets that I don't expect to use much (e.g. taunting, cursed, daze, frenzy), as well as perception/resilience since I get hundreds of those from the forge every other CvC.

It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to consider putting stuff on champions I have in the vault just to clear them from the main inventory, but the silver cost for removing it aside, it'll make finding my "unused" gear a nightmare later on unless I do something silly like picking a specific type of common champion and using a bunch of copies of those for gear storage.