All Categories

!!!!!Need answers about Plarium play app!!!!!!

Search
Jul 17, 2019, 06:4507/17/19
02/17/17

Alright, I posted in discord earlier but couldn’t get a straight answer out of anyone they kept making jokes and giving half-answers. So I am posting here on the forums, hopefully, I can get a more straight answer here on the forums.

About a month ago (roughly) I did what every other Xbox gamer did and did just after E3  and installed the windows update so we can use the game pass ultimate on pc. A mob of security updates came in with the update and ever since I can not start blue stacks. Literally, the only reason I even use blue stacks is so I can play Raid on my desktop. But every time I go to start it I get a blue screen of death and my pc forces me to hard reboot.  I have done everything under the sun moon and stars I have found that says it fixes including updating my graphic drivers it and nothing's worked.  

A friend on Facebook told me to download the “Plarium play” app well I did that and was all excited thinking I was good to go and it works fine… one major problem Raid isn’t on the fricken app yet all it says is “coming soon” What I want to know is how soon is “soon” we talking a matter of days couple weeks or we talking like six months? I have a guild that is growing, and I am missing out on the summoning event and I have 90 some odd shards I have been sitting on for days to prepare for the next summoning event now I am not able to take advantage because of the stupid bluestacks glitch.

Someone please if you know when they are going to add it to the Plarium Play app please tell me. I am annoyed and frustrated cause I want to play.

Views
Comments
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Jul 17, 2019, 12:3907/17/19
02/27/19
Hello! I am sorry to hear that you have faced this one :( We are planning to release Raid in our Plarium Play application in one of the next 2-3 new patches. We are actively getting ready for it right now. You won't need to wait for too long.