All Categories

Help Me Understand

Help Me Understand

Search
Jul 16, 2019, 20:2907/16/19
07/16/19

Help Me Understand

Hello Plarium,

I am a new player to the game, I've played for 3 weeks now. 

That being said, I have had a great time a signed up for the month pass, and have spent some money on the game. 

Now, this new event to fuse foil came around and I was VERY excited to get my first legendary. I realized that it was going to be a grind, though I underestimated exactly how much of a grind and only finished the level up event a few hours before it ended. 

When it came to the summoning event, I had saved shards to summon as I know doing that outside a event is a waste. 

But now there is the farming for Corpse Mage and Treefeller... I have ran Fire Knight and Spider more times than I can count and nothing...How do you expect people to complete this event? Is there a level I need to farming in particular? Am I really going to miss out on Foil because of RNG that makes no sense? Please help me understand.

For other players reading this, if you have got Rotting Mage or Treefeller please let me know what level so we can try to make sense of this as I'm not expecting an actual response from the Devs. 

Thanks  
Views
Comments