All Categories

Ignatius (ogryn tribes) - build suggestions?

Search
Jul 16, 2019, 14:0707/16/19
02/04/19

Hello,

I had the luck to draw Ignatius. Now I'm thinking about the best (universal) build. My first impulse was to use the 3 basic sets DEF, HP, ACC. Hands + chest DEF%+DEF%/LP%, boots speed. However he has strong AOE skills with long cooldowns, so I tend to give him Reflex+ACC set with the same stats on hands, chest and feet as above. Or is it better to invest into everything that pushes his survivability (DEF%, DEF%, LP%), no speed on boots? Has anyone made some experiences with different gear?

Kind regards

Arthurios
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2019, 02:5707/17/19

Am fairly new with him, but I just got him to 60, and have noticed that he can put out a fair amount of damage with a defence build. Though speed is always good, and 'enough' accuracy to make those provokes/stuns stick. 

Tomes on this fella are great. With a 100% unresistable HP burn on all enemies he can dish out a lot of damage pressure - while being as tough as nails. For enemies with low DEF, he just smokes them.

Congrats!
Jul 17, 2019, 07:5607/17/19
03/22/19

Ignatius is a fairly average hero as far as legendaries go. As a tip though, he does however have one unexpected strong point: Spider's Den 20.

The strat, is basically to have a big survival team with Ignatius being kept alive. Once all the spiderlings are up, Ignatius then uses his AoE HP burn. Because the spiderlings have a high turn rate, their HP burn debuff damages everything including the queen for large amounts of damage so they all basically kill themselves each turn they make. From what I've read, the strat doesn't work very well on lower levels becasue the spiderlings have fairly low HP so the burn doesn't do much damage to it's team, but their HP scales up to a huge number in the later levels past 15 to the point where one tick does a huge amount of damage.
Jul 17, 2019, 19:2507/17/19
05/13/19
I build my Ignatius as crit dmg, def, def with crit rate crit dmg speed defence subs
Jul 20, 2019, 19:2507/20/19
02/04/19

Hello,

thanks for the suggestions and experiences. Especially the hint with Spider's Den. I'll look into it when I get to the higher levels above 10.

Kind regards

Arthurios