All Categories

Foli fusion event champion redo

Search
Jul 15, 2019, 21:5407/15/19
07/25/19

Hey guys I just want to know if there will be a a second opportunity to get these event champions. I mean it took a week and a half to get the final champion event so... if we don’t get another shot it would be nice to know so I don’t waste resources for no reason
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2019, 00:0507/16/19
07/15/19

This was their plan the whole time man.  Don't waste anymore resources, money, or time on it.  It's a complete waste.  Just ask for your money back from the app store and leave like I am.

They intentionally scammed people with this paywall.  They are not going to give anyone a second chance, no.  Because that would mean their paywall didn't work and people would know in the future they could count on them backing down when pulling scams like this.  They will follow through with the scam, ban who they have to in order to cover it up, ban the accounts that dispute the charges for all the money they wasted over the last week or so, and then they will continue to target new customers like they always have.  

This company is even worse than its reviews all over the web.  Just walk away now man and best wishes to you.