All Categories

Summoning Event

Summoning Event

Search
Jul 15, 2019, 20:1207/15/19
03/11/19

Summoning Event

Why is the second summoning event so much different than the first one you put out for the massive Fusion Rush?

The first Fusion Event, you only needed like 120 points, it was pretty fair, you could reach it with Mystery shards if you had to, due to the fact it held a mandatory rare for the fusion. 

Now I'm looking at this new event, and you want 1,750 points for the new mandatory rare fusion unit?

Why is one so much more difficult than the other? Even the two dungeon delver events were roughly the same (I don't think they were 100% the same but still they were roughly the same) 

So now, after the money I put into for energy (I didn't make it to the towering titan, I got to the void shards), I would have had to somehow get 1750 points in a summoning event to have gotten the last piece? (Also thanks for the void summoning shard "Packs" after I failed to get the towering titan, that didn't feel like a kick in the gut at all)

I'm glad I didn't decide to just shoot for the moon and rush towering titan, as I see now that even if I had done zero summoning after the easy "Bait" summoning event, I still wouldn't have been able to complete the mission unless I spent even more money on shards. 

Cause my gems were eaten up by energy refreshes, the amount of "Free" games you give out is lackluster (It's okay if your just passively playing, but if your trying to save up for a summoning event? Not happening) The drop rates for the ancient shards are extremely rare on dungeons. The Clan boss sometimes gives you shards, but unless your tackling high level boxes your not getting any shards. 

Arena only provides Shards once a week (Possibly again, RNG reliant) 

I don't see how I could have "Prepared better" for this event. 

Your essentially asking for 3.5 Sacred shards worth of summons to be popped, and I was lead into a false sense of security that all these events would be ENERGY based, with all the special energy packs, and The Dungeon Divers / Training Events being doable, but difficult (I still failed some) The Arena missions were also not out of bounds, as long as you consistently played the arena you were able to complete it.

But this event? I don't understand how I could have "Prepared better" for this event. You baited me into a false sense of security with the first summoning event, and shards don't drop often enough to be able to just passively get that 1750 your asking for, I would have -had- to drop a hundred, if not more dollars to make this event doable.

I've seen your responses to to Champion Training event causing a stirr with some players, due to being a fairly difficult goal to reach, you basically just told us to "Tough luck, it's suppose to be hard"

But this? This isn't hard, this is literally just "Give me money now, or all your progress towards this fusion you've been working for is pointless." 

And that really bites guys

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2019, 21:3807/15/19
06/11/19
I think it's time you do what many others are doing- stop playing the game for a while. Unfortunately the only way to get the message across to companies like Plarium and Bethesda, for example, is to watch their stockpile dwindle. Once you flip the script on them, they will come crawling back to the table ready to bargain. Just wait it out, I can assure you Plarium will be ready to bargain and hear us out very soon with all the commotion they have caused in the last couple weeks. This is how Capitalism works. Hold firm, buddy, the end is nigh!