All Categories

What Does a Tournament Consist of?  How to Prepare?

What Does a Tournament Consist of? How to Prepare?

Search
Jul 15, 2019, 17:5607/15/19
07/15/19

What Does a Tournament Consist of? How to Prepare?

I am fairly new, so no idea what the tournaments consist of?  What do we need to do in order to be prepared for it?  Or is it just another one of Plarium's "buy your way to the top" type of thing that can't be prepared for, only bought?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2019, 18:0507/15/19
Jul 16, 2019, 06:19(edited)
01/17/19
You can get your wallet readу. :/ 
Jul 15, 2019, 18:2107/15/19
07/15/19
Angry Lady said:

You can get your wallet read. :/ 
No thanks, I'll pass on that.  Was just wondering if there was any hope of getting anywhere with it by saving energy, coins, gems, etc.  After this fusion scam, thinking probably not, right?  Just going to be all about money?
Jul 15, 2019, 20:0207/15/19
05/13/19
Well the Last tourny you could with gems and energy, but they way things have been going lately im guessing wallet is the answer sadly
Jul 15, 2019, 20:1807/15/19
Jul 15, 2019, 20:18(edited)
07/15/19

jankka said:

Well the Last tourny you could with gems and energy, but they way things have been going lately im guessing wallet is the answer sadly

That doesn't answer my question though.  What DID the tournament consist of?  Should I be saving arena tokens up, saving up coins, saving up energy, saving shards, all of the above, none of the above???

I didn't play the last tournament, so I have absolutely no idea what they consist of and if there even is anything I can do to prepare for the tournament.  What was it last time?  Arena, Dungeon, Clan Boss, what???
Jul 15, 2019, 20:3407/15/19
03/11/19

Last Tournament was a follows:

You got points the first time you cleared any Campaign mission, and could clear all the campaign missions on each difficulty to rack up points, but you only got points for the first time you clear it.

You got points the first time you also cleared any dungeon level, so running through all the dungeons you could easily clear was great.

The Bulk of points however, were PvP focused, as you got points based on IIRC metals you won. 

So, saving up energy and PvP tokens are a good step in the right direction, assuming the tourney is the same as last time.
Jul 15, 2019, 21:3807/15/19
07/15/19
darkcloud0300 said:

Last Tournament was a follows:

You got points the first time you cleared any Campaign mission, and could clear all the campaign missions on each difficulty to rack up points, but you only got points for the first time you clear it.

You got points the first time you also cleared any dungeon level, so running through all the dungeons you could easily clear was great.

The Bulk of points however, were PvP focused, as you got points based on IIRC metals you won. 

So, saving up energy and PvP tokens are a good step in the right direction, assuming the tourney is the same as last time.
Great to know, thanks.  And as far as it being similar, yea god only knows with these guys.  Even in the short time I've played, the one thing I've learned is that this game is certainly not predictable.  One of the many reasons I won't pay to win