All Categories

Things are getting out of hand

Search
Jul 15, 2019, 15:4907/15/19
02/12/19

Plarium

Do you really want for this game to have perspective? Please, tell us so we can all quit because how things are going you will stop getting new people with so many unhappy current ones.

How it is possible that nobody works on weekends? You can charge 100 usd disgracefully packs but cant manage simple thing like forum. 

I warned you that your business model can not function for long. You do not listen players, you are grabbing  more and more money from players like you are going shut down this game in a month.

I tell you now, if you continue like this this game will die. And all plarium games. You treat your players like garbage.

You knew people thoughts about fusion. It was finally option for many to acquire legend and you played card in disgusting way.

You are ripping people off and punishing them for playing a game. A game !!!!!!

Some people work whole day for prices of packs you sell. 

You should be ashamed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2019, 22:0807/15/19
Jul 15, 2019, 22:10(edited)
06/07/19

Dismember said:

How it is possible that nobody works on weekends? You can charge 100 usd disgracefully packs but cant manage simple thing like forum. 

I warned you that your business model can not function for long. You do not listen players, you are grabbing  more and more money from players like you are going shut down this game in a month.

I tell you now, if you continue like this this game will die. And all plarium games. You treat your players like garbage.

You are ripping people off and punishing them for playing a game. A game !!!!!!

Some people work whole day for prices of packs you sell. 

You should be ashamed.

There were few threads like that before...and probably there will be plenty new ones!

I partially agree with you but you sounds like you dont know shiet about global statistics and analysis. Their business model (like in many other companies) assumes that world is full of idiots, idiots who will willing to pay and give money no matter what. Which is true. They dont need to care nor listen to few percent of people crying and grumbling around because "they feel uncomfortable" for some reasons. They can smiple ingore anything as long as money is flowing. One person quit? So what? There is already 3 new spenders is that place. Hate it as much as you like, say that game will die soon and throw grabage at them - it will change nothing.
You quit - they win, you stay - they win.
LOL

PS

I think plarium are secretly some kind of sadomasochists which are feeding on ppl butthurt.

Jul 16, 2019, 00:1807/16/19
07/15/19

gejzer901 said:

They dont need to care nor listen to few percent of people crying and grumbling around because "they feel uncomfortable" for some reasons. They can smiple ingore anything as long as money is flowing. One person quit? So what? There is already 3 new spenders is that place. Hate it as much as you like, say that game will die soon and throw grabage at them - it will change nothing.
You quit - they win, you stay - they win.
LOL

I understand where you're coming from on this one, but I do not agree.  People are re-writing reviews.  New players will see all those negative reviews.  For players that look into companies reputation online, they will see how horrible Plarium's is.  People are disputing charges like me, as we were conned and hit with a paywall.  There will be complaints with the BBB, consumer affairs, FTC, and more.  Hell, they might even get removed from the app store if enough complaints are submitted.  I saw it happen once to another game years back that pulled a stunt like this, and it wasn't even as extreme as this was.

There are MANY people leaving, and those people tell friends, and then it turns people off of the game.  They can only screw over so many people until they have no one left to screw over.  Yes, their focus is clearly new customers.  However, new customers are going to second-guess playing a game with a ton of negative reviews on it. 

With how bad they messed up here, this will most definitely have a significant impact on their future sales, and it has KILLED retention.
Jul 16, 2019, 10:5507/16/19
06/07/19

ThrobbingCerk said:

I understand where you're coming from on this one, but I do not agree.  People are re-writing reviews.  New players will see all those negative reviews.  For players that look into companies reputation online, they will see how horrible Plarium's is.  People are disputing charges like me, as we were conned and hit with a paywall.  There will be complaints with the BBB, consumer affairs, FTC, and more.  Hell, they might even get removed from the app store if enough complaints are submitted.  I saw it happen once to another game years back that pulled a stunt like this, and it wasn't even as extreme as this was.

There are MANY people leaving, and those people tell friends, and then it turns people off of the game.  They can only screw over so many people until they have no one left to screw over.  Yes, their focus is clearly new customers.  However, new customers are going to second-guess playing a game with a ton of negative reviews on it. 

With how bad they messed up here, this will most definitely have a significant impact on their future sales, and it has KILLED retention.

I wish what you are saying could be true because despite facts of being negatively reviewed like D- ratated or 1/10 by many sites (plarium hitting bottom right lol), people are still coming and this community is still growing. Dont get me wrong, game by itself is nice, but developers and their actions - are not.