All Categories

Question but any answers ?

Search
Jul 13, 2019, 13:3407/13/19
07/13/19

At the beginning I would like to ask how to approach Admin of this forum as well as support in game to get answers ?

My main account was banned for spam on this forum , however i created 4 posts in total , and replying to some ones posts on 3 occasions . If that spamming then I suggest to Admin to look into this Korean person who spamming game discussion for few weeks now and tell if its spam in hes opinion because obviously we have a different opinion what spam means.

Now my main concern is that is there any support in this game ? from my experience there non existing customer support as all i get is just automated answer in few different languages so far - Portuguese , Italian , Spanish and even in Korean , on every occasion I written in English and yet no answer from real person however when came to payment problem customer support replayed within few hours with aid .

Please give me some answers mr. Admin if you even exist .

Thank you and have a nice day. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2019, 15:1107/13/19
06/07/19

JustMe said:

My main account was banned for spam on this forum , however i created 4 posts in total , and replying to some ones posts on 3 occasions . If that spamming then I suggest to Admin to look into this Korean person who spamming game discussion for few weeks now and tell if its spam in hes opinion because obviously we have a different opinion what spam means.

Yeah I wish they could be as effective with deleting the real spam (ESPECIALLY THOSE KOREAN/CHINESE spam bots in "General Discussion") as  good they are with deleting others people replays and opinions.

Jul 14, 2019, 10:1007/14/19
07/13/19
3 days gone still no answers from Mr. Admin , support still ignoring me . I could understand that if i was free to play player and i would not support developers with money but I do spend money and its seems that they just don't care , its just goes to show that supporting plarium is a mistake as they fail on simple thing like customer support .
Jul 14, 2019, 11:5407/14/19
07/13/19

Where is community manager CIRILLA , why she dont replay to this post , I know why its bc it will be generated answer something like : we goona look into it or we do everything in our power to solve the issue or some other excuse not to do nothing about

Jul 14, 2019, 12:2107/14/19
02/12/19
It is weekend, Plarium can not afford to employ anyone to work on weekends. They have limited resources.
Jul 14, 2019, 14:4907/14/19
02/22/19
JustMe said:

Where is community manager CIRILLA , why she dont replay to this post , I know why its bc it will be generated answer something like : we goona look into it or we do everything in our power to solve the issue or some other excuse not to do nothing about

Marius said Cirilla is on vacation. Plus weekend...
Jul 14, 2019, 17:4907/14/19
07/13/19
MadCo0kie said:

JustMe said:

So if she is on holiday and its a weekend i might not get answer till next at all , its seems that so called plarium company failing on simple things like customer support or forum managing , its really sad   
Jul 14, 2019, 18:0107/14/19
02/22/19

JustMe said:

MadCo0kie said:

JustMe said:

So if she is on holiday and its a weekend i might not get answer till next at all , its seems that so called plarium company failing on simple things like customer support or forum managing , its really sad   

Are you working on weekends regularly? Not every work field runs like this, don't forget that :)

Generally certain questions probably could be answered by moderators as well, since most of the time these are not employees and therefore might also reply on a weekend :)