All Categories

Templar's passive skill bug?

Search
Jul 11, 2019, 19:3307/11/19
05/28/19

Guys, I noticed that after the update my templar's passive skill is not working properly.

For example in dragon's lair he receives multiple debuffs at once with one hit. Like 2 curses and 2 weakness or smth like that.

When before templar attacked for each and every debuff he got, then now he attacked only once.

Is that just me misunderstanding something or is it truly a bug?

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Jul 12, 2019, 13:5607/12/19
09/04/17

Hey there.

It is not a bug. All counterattack effects only happen once per enemy attacks, so the Templar striking once for each debuff was the actual bug, and the update fixed it.
Jul 17, 2019, 23:3107/17/19
Jul 17, 2019, 23:45(edited)
05/13/19

Marius said:

Hey there.

It is not a bug. All counterattack effects only happen once per enemy attacks, so the Templar striking once for each debuff was the actual bug, and the update fixed it.

I disagree!

Templar is bugged!

Or

Templar has been nerfed by Plarium!

Templar description isn’t written the way you say it is!

If the enemy has 1 skill which places 3 Debuffs, Templar should Counter Attack 3 times.

Templar is Counter Attacking for every Debuff placed on him which is 3 Debuffs from 1 enemy skill in this example.

Templar game description says the exact same thing.

Templar Counter Attack’s per Debuff, not per enemy hit!

Templar description says nothing about how many hits an enemy does.

If this is the way you want Templar to be, you have single handedly crushed Templar special ability.

Templar passive is now completely useless.

You nerfed a hero with a niche usage for no reason at all.

You guys in Plarium need to stop fixing things which are not broken.

You might not think this is a big deal, but it is a big deal!

Templar is 1 of the very few Farmable Champions which was actually worth something.

You guys are slowly making Templar unusable.

Templar Base Resist is 40.

Templar Aura is a 50 Resist Aura.

It was very difficult trying to make Templar passive activate with such high Resist.

You guys have just killed that skill.

Templar only has 2 skills at this point.

I can’t even recommend Templar to beginners anymore after this unscheduled nerf to Templar.
Dec 5, 2019, 18:4412/05/19
10/27/19

I know this is old, but I need to say something.  PlayerJ is 100% correct.  Plarium, you are nerfing champions with a specific niche usage when it's not necessary.  Just look at Templar.  Where else would you use him?  And then you take away his only usable skill, his passive, because it's not doing what you want him to do, yet the description clearly says he should counter for every debuff put on him.  Was he overpowered? If anything you need to beef up niche champions, not nerf them.  when you do things like this, it makes the champions unusable and no longer fun to use. 

And why would you give him an aura to increase RES when he clearly needs low RES to proc his passive?  Makes as much sense as a DEF champion that scales off of ATK.
Dec 6, 2019, 08:2012/06/19
Dec 6, 2019, 08:22(edited)
05/13/19

Poopslinger said:

I know this is old, but I need to say something.  PlayerJ is 100% correct.  Plarium, you are nerfing champions with a specific niche usage when it's not necessary.  Just look at Templar.  Where else would you use him?  And then you take away his only usable skill, his passive, because it's not doing what you want him to do, yet the description clearly says he should counter for every debuff put on him.  Was he overpowered? If anything you need to beef up niche champions, not nerf them.  when you do things like this, it makes the champions unusable and no longer fun to use. 

And why would you give him an aura to increase RES when he clearly needs low RES to proc his passive?  Makes as much sense as a DEF champion that scales off of ATK.

I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE MARIUS ISN'T GOING TO ANSWER IT!

Templar wasn't overpowered.

Templar was working as intended, until Marius decided to make an unscheduled nerf to Templar.

We know what Marius did to Templar on that day!

I haven't forgotten!

I remember the day as if it was yesterday.

I was farming Dragon 13 with my Templar.

It was a regular day.

The Dragon would hit my Templar - My Templar would return fire.

It happened the same way as it had happen hundreds of thousands of times before.

The game decided to do an update.

I was like ok.

I will go eat while the game has there little update.

I came back to do my Dragon 13 runs.

BOOOOOM - THE BUG HAPPENED.

My Templar wasn't running at max performance.

They obvious did something to my Templar.

At first - I thought it was something I had done.

I had changed gears around and I wasn't sure if the gear changes I did was the problem.

I had to find out several days later in a forum post made by someone.

The issue was Never addressed - Never talked about - Never posted anywhere.

They Nerfed Templar and swept it under the rug.

We know what Marius did.

I shall never forgive him!

Templar shall never forgive him, either!!!!!

Dec 7, 2019, 16:1112/07/19
09/22/19
Please, un-nerf Templar