All Categories

LImited-Time Fusion Event - Foil - Where Are These "Event Rewards"???

Search
Jul 5, 2019, 05:3207/05/19
05/16/19

This event makes no sense to me.  We only have 21 days to get 16 different champions, many of which seem to be void champions.  Many of them are labeled as coming from an "Event Reward" yet there is nothing in game talking about any "event" that you can earn these champions from?

Is there something that hasn't been covered about this event yet that I am missing?  Was this just prematurely thrown out there prior to the entire thing being available yet?  I mean the countdown has already started for it, yet I feel like the mechanics to actually get him aren't even available yet.

You guys don't seriously expect us to spend hundreds upon hundreds in buying void shards in hopes we get the right champions to fuse for him, do you?  Are there that many players that spend that much on this game, are you targeting a niche-market of the big-spenders, or is there something that hasn't been announced yet that we are missing?
Views
Comments
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Jul 5, 2019, 13:2807/05/19
02/27/19
Hey! The requirements for this challenge are listed in the news post in the game. You can earn the champions needed for the Fusion as rewards in events (that will be taking place throughout the period of the month) or get them in Dungeons. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Jul 5, 2019, 15:0007/05/19
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hey! The requirements for this challenge are listed in the news post in the game. You can earn the champions needed for the Fusion as rewards in events (that will be taking place throughout the period of the month) or get them in Dungeons. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks you and yes, I just noticed that the information was provided after the fusion was placed into the game. 

And not a question, so much as general feedback... 

Sadly, I see that one of the events is the "buy shards to win" event.  I was hoping this fusion was something I could earn through effort.  Last time you guys had a shard summon event just a week ago, we needed five sacred shards (or at least $150+ worth of items) to get the only decent reward. The amount of money needed to get the only viable reward was completely unreasonable, so most people didn't even bother.

I find it really disheartening that the company is doing the same thing for this fusion event.  It would be great if your company stopped making events where it is all about paying to win, and let us actually make effort to earn those things.  And yes, I have heard plenty of times the whole "save your shards" bit.  The problem is that Plarium runs the shard summoning events so frequently that it is difficult to decide how long to save shards and when to use them.

Opening shards shouldn't even BE an event.  It isn't something to "participate" in.  It's just about hoping you saved enough by then to get the reward, and if not, then it becomes purely about "are you willing to pay x dollars to get the shards you need" event.  That is not fun.

I am hoping that this time, the shard summon event is reasonable.  If not, it will prevent the majority of the players from being able to participate in the fusion event.  And again, events should not be based on who is willing to spend the most money, or who lucked out by saving shards for months upon months and chose the *right* event to use them for to get the best reward.  Paying should be about leveling faster, getting champions faster, etc.  It should NOT be a "pay or can't participate" type of thing.

Last champion summon event, I had 2 sacred shards, 5 void shards, and about 32 ancient.  You know what I got as a reward?  Some gems, a little energy, some brews, and some coin.  Over $60 worth of stuff, all to get junk as a reward.

But anyway, I am hoping I am wrong, and I am hoping the champion summon event is more reasonable this time.  I mean seriously, that last one with a five sacred shard requirement to max out to the best reward?  That is insane.  If we don't pay, that is five months worth of saving.  No one wants to play a game where they can only participate in certain events once every five months, or else they have to pay literally hundreds on buying shards. 

I think some people over there at Plarium need to keep it in perspective that this is an app.  Not gold, not diamonds, not a fancy Hilton hotel.  An app, and one of MANY options we have out there in that regard, many of which do not force us to spend hundreds just to participate in ongoing events.

And if I am wrong here and if it is more reasonable this time, then great.  I figure I would at least put in my two cents about the summoning events and why players (generally speaking) do not enjoy it.  I just hope that this time, with the $50 worth of stuff I bought (the level 50 special package), it will be enough for the summoning event.  We will see...