All Categories

promises, promises

promises, promises

Search
Jul 4, 2019, 20:3207/04/19
04/24/19

promises, promises

1.8 finally arrived. Not so many cool features so far. I am bit disapointed cause not much really changed.

Promises, right. Somehow my post touching that subject vanished from different topic, so I feel obliged to repeat my question here:

When and how Plarium going to fulfill promise committed month ago about compensation for problems with 1.7? We been waiting long since game was fixed but no one even mentioned this. Then what? Case closed? Buried and forgotten?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2019, 21:2707/04/19
06/07/19

oitgg450 said:

This update is complete garbage (well, almost).   And the responses from players are overwhelmingly negative.

I cannot believe the Community Managers and Developers continue to treat paying customers this way.

- People upset about how long this update took

- People are upset that they were told "soon" for months

- People are upset they invested time and money into something that you nerfed/changed and made nearly useless for them

- People are upset that the much anticipated "Multi-battle" feature is garbage

- People are upset that after all this time and waiting, this is the best you were able to deliver

People are very upset, feel they are being cheated, are absolutely NOT happy with this game you're developing and you treat them like this?  What horrible people are you?

I will just leave it here because it's 140% accurate.
Maybe they knew it's gonna be a disaster so it got delayed as much as possible....

Jul 4, 2019, 21:5907/04/19
05/09/19

I have already brought compensation up to Marius and he did say they had not forgotten. When 1.8 dropped there were a few issues.

Lag and Latency, Market taking gems. They were addressing those.

He also said they were talking about compensation this morning at the meeting and will be delivering it as promised.
Jul 5, 2019, 09:2407/05/19
04/24/19
I hope you right. This is not easy subject and everything depends how fair Plarium want to be.
Jul 5, 2019, 09:3907/05/19
Jul 5, 2019, 09:44(edited)
02/22/19

I still do not understand how locking market access is a difficult thing to implement while this gem issue persists. The only thing relying on the market is the daily task to make a purchase there and with that weekly & monthly tasks... I can see where this might be pictured as a good enough reason, but then simply grant that task for free while market is locked...

On another note, how difficult can it be to fix this bug... taking more than 24h.... The temporary fix implemented now is nothing but stupid, always requiring you to close and restart the app... This is very inconvenient.

CirillaAdmin
Jul 5, 2019, 13:1207/05/19
02/27/19
Hey everyone! Will just say here that we have passed all the feedback about the patch to our game designers. Still, we do hope that, as you continue to play, you will see all the good stuff about new features. The compensation will also be given a little later today.