All Categories

One free champion at level 100

Search
Jul 4, 2019, 17:4407/04/19
07/04/19

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but it seems EVERYONE who have gotten to a good place in Raid (high arena placing, good guilds) has at least two legendaries. The only way to even hope get legendaries is with sacred shards, which drop legendaries at a ridiculously low rate. It seems that luck is the only way to get better in this game. I've seen people with teams of rare champions all completely maxed out and the meh epics from the new player daily login stuff because they haven't gotten a single good epic or legendary (sometimes they don't even use the epics they get from the new player rewards). I was thinking that maybe the devs should add a feature that if you get to a certain level (maybe lvl 100? is it even possible to get to lvl 100? I don't know) you can pick one and only one champion and get it. I'm not complaining about low legendary drop rates, but when you get to higher arena levels without a single legendary or good epic it's impossible to move on. I know about how if everyone gets a good champion the game's not fun because there's no balance yadda yadda but look at what they did with the Arbiter! I'm proposing nearly the exact same thing, except it's a reward for sticking with the game for so long and you choose your champ. 

What do you guys think?
Views
Comments