All Categories

Patch 1.8

Patch 1.8

Search
Jul 4, 2019, 16:1407/04/19
05/24/19

Patch 1.8

Hey,

Liking most of the 1.8 patch from the brief play i have since it dropped.

Love Multi Battle and auto queue and auto sell options (barring the alleged bug with event when artifact's are sold automatically)

Love the daily rewards being increased.  Would love to see daily rewards permanently given maybe not epic heroes, (although an epic every 30 or 60 days isnt a bad thing) but definitely things like money, shards and tomes etc. 

Who doesnt love a load of new champions to get! 

Was Valerie always on Kaerok Castle as a possible reward or is that new?  Is she one of the "timed drops" mentioned in patch notes?

Vault and Champion space increase would be nice for next time :) 

All up though I am chuffed.  good job Plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2019, 16:2907/04/19
03/24/19

The patch is crap.   I'm sorry to be blunt here but it really is.

Multi-battle is garbage.  15 uses per DAY is worthless to just about everyone who is leveling anything above 1* food.   Everyone, all over the Discord servers and the "Streamers" from YouTube agree that this is bad.

I can't tell if you're just very new and haven't actually fully used the feature yet?   Or what?

Jul 4, 2019, 17:0207/04/19
03/16/19

i would not say "crap", just huge let-down ...

also lesson learnt ... if plarium hypes something for months, expect mediocre at best

they didn't even put out new fusion ... and they changed the narrative from "soon" to "near future" ... i don't even know what to expect now, they rly know how to kill enthusiasm :D