All Categories

Not a ranting post for 1.8

Search
Jul 3, 2019, 10:5107/03/19
05/05/19

Hi, i would really ask the dev something, have you considered a plan b to keep the player base engaged if this got delayed even further? Something Like free dungeons entrance (5* Gear wouldn t impact the game with 6* Gear coming out) or similar to relieves a bit of pressure from the pay to play aspect of the game, anything At this Point would be appreciated from the community and would show you are actually trying to do your best to solve it as fast as possible. I apologize for the layout of My message couldn t do any better from My phone.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2019, 11:0007/03/19
05/05/19
I ll explain that better, i guess a lot of People Like me are feeling stuck by this delay, no one want to spend theyr limited resources on farming something that might be replaced in the near future. People this week end Will just want to get home and play raid but they don t want to feel bad by thinking i m wasting My energy doing this or that
Jul 3, 2019, 11:3207/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 11:34(edited)
01/29/19

In the past the demand for any change, and be it as simple as a copy paste (and hero replace) of the old and functional fusion feature to keep people busy and happy (while waiting for the new contend), is too much for the RAID development to handle.

As Marius has explained in another post somewhere such things (copyying an existing feature and replacing 8 database entries) takes their development and testing team WEEKs.

- So they could not do that in the past, between april and now (3 months!), because it would have delayed the new contend MUCH longer.

Sadly the delay of the patch has proven him rigth, so PLEASE  let's not distract their busy development and testing teams any further!

The earned profits from those (still diffrently priced) bundles were seemingly not enough to find acceptably qualified additional members for those teams.

Jul 3, 2019, 16:5707/03/19
01/29/19
Question is, this update is real? Exist? Dev full this 3 months with promise and good word but really we don't see nothing. 
Jul 3, 2019, 23:3007/03/19
02/21/19

Are you insane? Ofc they didnt plan a plan b because they dont give a flying fck about ppl  cuz they know that most ppl  will spend mny anyway no matter what.

But yeah im pretty pissed too. All those promises and still nothing after months of waiting.