All Categories

"Upgrade 2 Great hall bonuses to level 4" mission

Search
Jul 2, 2019, 01:0707/02/19
04/30/19

Hi developers,

OK I know I've complained a lot but this mission is just crazy to me. How am I suppose to finish this if I'm not fully dedicated to arena? How long does it take me to finish this? Have you check your numbers before making this mission?

People always tell me the missions are in specific order for a purpose, they indicate what you should do.  It doesn't make any sense.

They mission before this is to have 4 rank 5 champions, which suggest the power level of player's team at this time, then you expect me to have two level 4 great hall bonuses? Now long before this mission, I've been asked to reach silver I in arena. If I'm supposed to reach Silver I, it will take me 600 victories to have one level 4 great hall bonus. If I can manage win 20 battles a day, it will take me 30 days!  60 days to finish one mission. In addition, it is impossible to constantly win in silver I arena with 4 rank 5 champions unless you have the best champions.

Right now I have two level 60 champions, I can only manage to win about 10 battles in arena a day at Silver 2. It will take me months to finish this one mission and it is very discouraging. Even if i want to spend money to finish this mission I have no ways to do that.  Please consider rearrange the order of missions.

I can understand that other players can finish this mission with easy, but those who can do this also can plow through missions because they have a team way stronger than this. For us who follow the mission one by one, this mission is just too crazy to finish at this stage.

If I can won 600 silver medals from arena, do you think I havn't finish Godrefy's crossing at hard difficulty with 3 stars?  Finish Godrefy's crossing at hard difficulty with 3 stars is the very next mission after this.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2019, 01:3607/02/19
04/30/19

Now my complains about the potion farming missions are silly by comparing to this.

This mission makes me want to give up. I don't like arena, if it is up to me, I won't play arena at all. I struggled to got 1 great hall bonuses to level 4. It took me almost 20 days with me refreshing arena every 20 mins or so throughout the day.  I can not double the effort. If it will take me months and negatively impact my life. Even if I want to spend money to complete this mission, I don't know how.

Jul 2, 2019, 01:5107/02/19
05/13/19

What is your Arena team?

Maybe, you could change a few things around to win better

Jul 2, 2019, 02:0807/02/19
04/30/19
Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

It is not about Arena team, it is about totally unbalanced missions. If'm supposed to only have 4 rank 5 champs at this point, how am I supposed to win 1200 silver medals?
Jul 2, 2019, 02:5307/02/19
03/22/19

You need to find something more constructive to complain about, you're not even up to the difficult missions yet.

In short, you shouldn't even worry about the missions until you're getting closer to the end game content because the rewards aren't worth the effort. And before you get to the end, you'll need a Great Hall bonus of 10. Prioritise on getting your champs to 60, and the rewards will come freely.
Jul 2, 2019, 03:0007/02/19
05/13/19

xz601190 said:

Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

It is not about Arena team, it is about totally unbalanced missions. If'm supposed to only have 4 rank 5 champs at this point, how am I supposed to win 1200 silver medals?

If your Arena team was super awesome, you would only need 600 gold medals total.

Think of all the savings!
Jul 2, 2019, 15:2507/02/19
04/30/19

GoodGuyGlen said:

You need to find something more constructive to complain about, you're not even up to the difficult missions yet.

In short, you shouldn't even worry about the missions until you're getting closer to the end game content because the rewards aren't worth the effort. And before you get to the end, you'll need a Great Hall bonus of 10. Prioritise on getting your champs to 60, and the rewards will come freely.

Let me break it down for you: 1. It is clearly stated that the missions are intended for new players. To guide them and help them and yet this giant wall block all the possible rewards from new players. 2. This particular mission is disproportionally hard. The mission next to this is to get 3 star hard mode Chapter 10. These two are not on the same level. Even by comparing with another very harsh mission- “to reach Silver I in arena” this is too hard. It will require 1200 victories at Silver I or 600 victories at Silver III. 3. Other players have pointed out that the cost of upgrading Great Hall has been recently tripled. The increasing in cost is to insure players have things to do in endgame but it clearly contradict the purpose of helping new players. Developers forgot to adjust the mission after increasing the cost. 4. It is an easy fix. It requires no efforts to rebalance the game or change the mechanics. Why is this not constructive to you? Because it doesn’t affect you? Not all players have reached gold tier, and those who do, they don’t care about the little rewards meant for new players.

Jul 2, 2019, 15:2807/02/19
04/30/19

Player J said:

xz601190 said:

Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

If your Arena team was super awesome, you would only need 600 gold medals total.

Think of all the savings!

Except my team is not. That's why I need those rewards to improve my team. And clearly the missions reward not meant to be exclusive to arena players.
Jul 3, 2019, 07:4507/03/19
05/12/19
xz601190 said:

Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

How about quiting right now? Now u are crying just for crying. It's not difficult mission at all.
Jul 3, 2019, 07:4807/03/19
05/12/19

xz601190 said:

GoodGuyGlen said:

Let me break it down for you: 1. It is clearly stated that the missions are intended for new players. To guide them and help them and yet this giant wall block all the possible rewards from new players. 2. This particular mission is disproportionally hard. The mission next to this is to get 3 star hard mode Chapter 10. These two are not on the same level. Even by comparing with another very harsh mission- “to reach Silver I in arena” this is too hard. It will require 1200 victories at Silver I or 600 victories at Silver III. 3. Other players have pointed out that the cost of upgrading Great Hall has been recently tripled. The increasing in cost is to insure players have things to do in endgame but it clearly contradict the purpose of helping new players. Developers forgot to adjust the mission after increasing the cost. 4. It is an easy fix. It requires no efforts to rebalance the game or change the mechanics. Why is this not constructive to you? Because it doesn’t affect you? Not all players have reached gold tier, and those who do, they don’t care about the little rewards meant for new players.

Just quit god damn...

Millions are playing this game and for everyone that mission was fine.
Jul 3, 2019, 09:3907/03/19
04/17/19
This game is designed to be grindy and you're complaining how grindy it is - wrong game for you ? Check the last part of the missions and then decide do you want to keep playing.
Jul 3, 2019, 12:4807/03/19
02/14/19

"millions are play that game..." joke of the year edition... :) 

btw. it's annoing mission , and take a lot of time. but what to doo... not first and not a last be sure :)

do like me, it's free game, so i don't expect too much. just play... when you bored just leave it. it not cost you anythink - only ime...

Jul 3, 2019, 23:4507/03/19
04/30/19
TurboLv said:

xz601190 said:

Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

How about quiting right now? Now u are crying just for crying. It's not difficult mission at all.
Hold on there. Do you speak for the developers? If not, they may not like you asking players to quit. They maybe interested in my complains and your gatekeeping does not help.
Jul 3, 2019, 23:4807/03/19
Jul 3, 2019, 23:49(edited)
04/30/19
TurboLv said:

xz601190 said:

GoodGuyGlen said:

Just quit god damn...

Millions are playing this game and for everyone that mission was fine.
Seriously, what's your problem? Why so fragile? I don't know why my well stated reasons offended you. Are you saying no one can complain about this game or just I can not complain about this game?  Do you know why there is a forum of the game? Because people can talk about it. Too bad you can't control what I can say. Have a nice day.
Jul 3, 2019, 23:5007/03/19
04/30/19
sire1985 said:

"millions are play that game..." joke of the year edition... :) 

btw. it's annoing mission , and take a lot of time. but what to doo... not first and not a last be sure :)

do like me, it's free game, so i don't expect too much. just play... when you bored just leave it. it not cost you anythink - only ime...

What's make it worse is it is clearly a mistake. They increase the cost but forgot to adjust mission accordingly. And it is an easy fix.
Jul 4, 2019, 01:0607/04/19
04/09/19
The order of the missions really doesn't make much sense, that I can agree with you.  But you shouldn't ignore the arena because great hall bonus are important. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter. It's a fundamental part of the game.
Sep 10, 2019, 18:4209/10/19
06/30/19

Other players have pointed out that the cost of upgrading Great Hall has been recently tripled. The increasing in cost is to insure players have things to do in endgame but it clearly contradict the purpose of helping new players. Developers forgot to adjust the mission after increasing the cost.

Lol. In loadings I saw some funny low cost for Great Hall. This mission now should be like: Upgrade two great hall bonuses to lvl 3 or 2:) im playing month on silver 1-4 and stil need 200 medals:D

Sep 11, 2019, 03:0009/11/19
03/16/19

Original thread, with 0 (zero) response from CMs or devs.

@Turbo, no need to be a dcik. That part of mission progression is fcuked up. Developers don't care. It's simply bad design and/or negligence.

Same problem was highlighted in March. I can only imagine how much more demanding it is to grind through bronze/silver arena these days, because "millions of players" get bored and quit playing - and their 4x60 full ascend top leg teams are slowly sinking down the ladder. I can recall, Gold 2 was harder than Gold 4.

We, sitting in G4, don't see it as a problem. But many new players would run into such mission and either quit or just start ignoring pvp.

Not so long ago, a lot of people complained about challenge to "equip 4 piece relentless set, which you can't farm". It took a good half a year (or more?) to fix it. We complained about fusion (or lack thereof) - we got fusion. We complained about lack of proactive communication - it's still bad but at least we good some sort of "roadmap". Some champs get reworked only because people complain. That's negative feedback and constructive criticism.

Feb 23, 2020, 16:3502/23/20
Feb 23, 2020, 16:36(edited)
02/20/20

Show proof of your mission accomplishment and play time if you are so cool. Because that mission of getting 100s-1000s of arena medals is nested between beating the campaign on hard and getting 5 potions lol.

The complaint, my idiot, is that it is too hard too early, not that it is hard for late gamers. The mission is in the beginner level area.

So unless you have over a month of play time, there is no way you can do this, and even if you can it doesn't fit the beginner levels does it?

TurboLv said:

xz601190 said:

Player J said:

What is your Arena team?

Feb 23, 2020, 16:4702/23/20
01/13/20
oh wow...  and i am still stuck in bronze 3. T___T
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.