All Categories

How Long Does it Take for Support to Respond???

Search
Jul 2, 2019, 00:1807/02/19
05/16/19

A handful of my inventory items just disappeared today.  Considering I paid for a package recently, these are items I paid money for, so I am fuming.

Initially, it says "nothing here" in the inbox.  If I click on the sort button, then 7 of the 16 show up (still says 16/300 on the top right, but can't see them all).  Already down to 15, as one already timed out.

Anyway, the full issue is here:  https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/677_bug-reports/136062_inbox-items-disappeared---/

I am wondering, how long does it typically take for support to respond?  I am just stressed, as like I said, I just paid for a package (the level 50 one for $50).  I am certainly not going to get ripped off by them, so I am wondering how long I should wait before filing a dispute with iTunes?  Are they normally good with fixing issues like this and compensating for paid items?  I am wary simply because I have seen MANY complaints on these forums of game issues going unaddressed for long periods of time.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2019, 00:2607/02/19
05/16/19
Ok, so someone else is having a similar issue (mentioned it in Discord bug section).  Apparently, both of us can only see 7 out of our total items, but the others are still there.  The problem is most of mine are xp boosts that I do not want to use right now, so I am losing items in my inventory that are timing out and there isn't anything I can do about it. :P  This is driving me nuts.