All Categories

Who gets what debuff from Iron Twins

Search
Oct 12, 2022, 15:2210/12/22
08/20/21

i've noticed that in my block danage team, Kurzad regularly gets a decrease crit debuff every run, but the others (whom it would be welcome) get something else.  

Does anyone know what determines debuff selection? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2022, 16:0010/12/22
07/08/19

the iron twins a1 targets one initial enemy, followed by all other enemies. only the initial hit places the decrease crit rate debuff, so whoever it targets will be the only one to get a decrease crit debuff. i believe the boss just targets whoever has the lowest hp, so you should be able to move it off kurzad if you can put a weaker champ into your team.

Oct 12, 2022, 16:3910/12/22
08/20/21
Carpe_Piscis

the iron twins a1 targets one initial enemy, followed by all other enemies. only the initial hit places the decrease crit rate debuff, so whoever it targets will be the only one to get a decrease crit debuff. i believe the boss just targets whoever has the lowest hp, so you should be able to move it off kurzad if you can put a weaker champ into your team.

Thanks!  I will test that.  

Someone said in another thread that the champ with the highest crit rate gets it, but I tested it and they were wrong.

Of course I could simply try to push my 113% crit rate to 130% (not sure I have the gear combo while keeping proper speed and acc)