All Categories

Potion farming missions are needlessly hard

Search
Jul 1, 2019, 02:3807/01/19
04/30/19

Hi developers,

Can you tell me what's the expected runs or energy for completing a potion farming mission? I'm talking about missions such as farming 5 greater xx potion from dungeon. What number in your mind when you design mission such as this? Days,weeks or months? So I can know when can I complete this mission.

I've spent hours and thousands of energy doing nothing but spirit dungeon and I've complete 0%. All I got are lesser potions and exp brews, got superior potion once or twice. I can not see the light at the end of tunnel. It is hopeless. The RNG is crazy. Have you play tested this? It is hard to complete the missions to get 25 lesser potion, it is even harder to get 5 greater potions. It simply doesn't drop.

Can you provide some advice where to farm? I'm farming stage 10, should I go higher or lower? It doesn't seem to matter, Lesser potion all the the same.  I can not afford wasting energy like this.

Please let me know what is the expectation of this? Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2019, 03:5707/01/19
02/12/19
xz601190 said:

Hi developers,

Can you tell me what's the expected runs or energy for completing a potion farming mission? I'm talking about missions such as farming 5 greater xx potion from dungeon. What number in your mind when you design mission such as this? Days,weeks or months? So I can know when can I complete this mission.

I've spent hours and thousands of energy doing nothing but spirit dungeon and I've complete 0%. All I got are lesser potions and exp brews, got superior potion once or twice. I can not see the light at the end of tunnel. It is hopeless. The RNG is crazy. Have you play tested this? It is hard to complete the missions to get 25 lesser potion, it is even harder to get 5 greater potions. It simply doesn't drop.

Can you provide some advice where to farm? I'm farming stage 10, should I go higher or lower? It doesn't seem to matter, Lesser potion all the the same.  I can not afford wasting energy like this.

Please let me know what is the expectation of this? Thanks

Depends what you want to Farm for......is the climate and soil good for what you farm is a more relevant question.
Jul 1, 2019, 04:5807/01/19
03/16/19
I am at mission "Get 5 Superior Arcana potions from Stage 13 or higher" - exactly the same problem. Already spent 500+ energy - got 0 Superior potions.
Jul 1, 2019, 12:0207/01/19
Jul 1, 2019, 12:03(edited)
02/14/19

All missions in the game are designed for you to reach a certain lvl of development before they are easy to complete. I must say that the mission you have mentioned was one of the most time consuming and energy absorbing, but it is just for the best later on as you will need these farmable lesser and greater pots in further missions to mix 10 superior pots of every type.  

My tips for you is not to mix pots before completing this set of missions, and do not ascend all 6lvl champs to 6. Keep one of each affinity at 5 for future missions. 

Don't farm pots before you can hit 13-15 on auto, it's a waste of time. 

Jul 1, 2019, 12:4907/01/19
03/16/19

I got superior potion from stage 13. It's very strange. The theory is higher stage level should give higher chances. But on my experienced farming on stage 13 has better chances. When i farming on stage 15 and spent 200 energy i'm only got 1 superior potion. Because the battle on stage 15 take longer times,  it's makes me really bored so i try to farming on stage 13. After spent maybe 300 energy finally the mission is done.

Perhaps you can try farming on stage 13 and use auto mode. If still didn't works then it's just depend on lucky factor. 

Jul 2, 2019, 00:5107/02/19
04/30/19

glizdazla said:

All missions in the game are designed for you to reach a certain lvl of development before they are easy to complete. I must say that the mission you have mentioned was one of the most time consuming and energy absorbing, but it is just for the best later on as you will need these farmable lesser and greater pots in further missions to mix 10 superior pots of every type.  

My tips for you is not to mix pots before completing this set of missions, and do not ascend all 6lvl champs to 6. Keep one of each affinity at 5 for future missions. 

Don't farm pots before you can hit 13-15 on auto, it's a waste of time. 

The mission is clearly very chaotic and random. For example, the missions before and after this are "finish chapter X in hard mode" which are fairly easy and can be finished very early on, then there is a mission ask you to have 4 level 50 champions. If having  4 level 50 champions is the benchmark for the missions, then you can't farm at stage 13-15 with them. Then the very next mission is  to upgrade great hall bonus to level 4. Which is almost impossible for a 4 level 50 team unless you have the best arena team. The missions doesn't make any sense