All Categories

Need help with Direction and Champs to work on

Search
Oct 12, 2022, 06:0810/12/22
03/27/22

i

I've been playing for almost 7 months, just started 4 Keying UNM Clan Boss last week, close to 3 key and so I haven't had many Legendary Books so only Draco and Duchess are booked. I have 4 legendary books so should be able to book another one soon. I also have 24 epic Books. My main goal was UNM CB and dont know what to do next or who to work on. I can level 3 champs immediately ideally 2 epics and 1 legendary, as well as which legendary and epic to work on once I have enough books again.  Is Melga a good choice? Could Sicia help with waves in other dungeons if booked? 

Should I improve on any dungeons aside from Fireknight? 

Could I build a decent Hydra Team?

All champs used below have all masteries and all booked except Sicia & Lord Chamfort.

Bellower is my farmer 8sec

Fireknight 20 - 7 min 

Duchess, Armiger, Fahrakin, Coldheart, High Khatun

(It was 3 min with Draco but with UNM CB speed tune 156 and stats had to change this team)

~Boss dies under 1 min, but waves are taking so long now. Would switching Fahrakin for Fellhound help speed up waves? Also need AoE Dec Def~

Dragon 23 - 4 min

Dragon 24 - 6 min 80% Win rate (mainly due to thenasil going from 240 speed to 165)

Duchess, Thenasil, Miscreated Monster, Bellower, Draco

~Is Melga Steelgirdle a good addition and take out Thenasil?~

Ice Golem 20 - 4 min

Ice Golem 22 - 7 min

Lord Champfort, Duchess, Miscreated Monster, Kael, Draco ~Using Lord Champfort mainly for his +50% HP Aura plus AoE Dec Atk/Acc not booked though~

Other info not important but included in case someone was wondering

Clan Boss 

Duchess, Fahrahkin, Jareg, Thenasil, Dracomorph

Thenasil is not ideal for this but I don't have good enough Lifesteal Gear or good enough gear to reach 4k defense and do enough damage so him and Jareg enable me to have Increased Defense the whole fight and keeps everyone healed most of the fight. 

Slowly working on gear to improve Clan Boss while waiting till I pull other Clan Boss champs.

Sorry so long wanted to give all information and thank you to anyone that responds. I'd appreciate any advice. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 15, 2022, 11:3010/15/22
04/17/20

Vogoth is amazing you should work on him, and venommage, you have the start of a a good clan boss team

Oct 15, 2022, 13:1310/15/22
07/15/20

Scyl of the drakes would be my first priority for sure.

after Astralon and Sicia Flametongue!!!!