All Categories

Does Accuracy Ever Become Necessary in Gold Arena?

Search
Jun 29, 2019, 19:5006/29/19
05/16/19

Right now, I am at silver level arena.  At this tier, resistance is never an issue.  People don't gear for it from what I see.  Is that the same for the high-end gold?  Is resistance just too situational for most teams to use it?  Wondering because I feel like the accuracy I have on Tomb Lord is a waste, since Nethril only has like 30, and he rarely ever gets resisted (unless the enemy team puts up a buff preventing/removing it).

So, is little to no resistance pretty much the norm, even in gold?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2019, 02:4207/04/19
05/16/19

Really???  Come on guys, I know there are plenty of you in gold. 

From what I have seen so far, doesn't seem like people use resistance at all in arena, but not sure if that changes in gold or not?

Jul 4, 2019, 14:2607/04/19
05/13/19
God said:

Right now, I am at silver level arena.  At this tier, resistance is never an issue.  People don't gear for it from what I see.  Is that the same for the high-end gold?  Is resistance just too situational for most teams to use it?  Wondering because I feel like the accuracy I have on Tomb Lord is a waste, since Nethril only has like 30, and he rarely ever gets resisted (unless the enemy team puts up a buff preventing/removing it).

It depends how heavily you rely on a certain debuff, its good To have some, good To have alot if you Want it To always hit so you dont lose because not hitting. Personally havent needed over 10 accuracy To hit debufs In gold 4 if i use debuffs
Jul 4, 2019, 17:5107/04/19
05/16/19

jankka said:

God said:

It depends how heavily you rely on a certain debuff, its good To have some, good To have alot if you Want it To always hit so you dont lose because not hitting. Personally havent needed over 10 accuracy To hit debufs In gold 4 if i use debuffs

Oh wow, 10?!  I am definitely doing an overkill then, lol.

Frustrating right now, as I need accuracy gear for the clan boss, but it's a waste in arena.  And I have two champions that I absolutely need in both, so it is rough figuring out gear that makes a nice balance between the two. :P