All Categories

Do You Have to Manually Fight Clan Boss to Maximize Nethril's Poison?

Search
Jun 28, 2019, 04:3106/28/19
05/16/19

For those who don't know, Nethril's main attack is 3 hits with chances to put poison on the target.  However, when I put him on auto on the boss fight, he also uses his A2 and A3.  Is this a bug in the AI, as from what I understood, his poisons do FAR more damage than his A2 and A3 would for a boss?  Wondering if he does that because getting the TM of the boss reduced and/or slowed down by his other two attacks is worthwhile too, or if I should just cast his A1 manually the whole fight?  I could test it, but with how much overall damage can vary due to RNG, I don't think I would get an accurate estimate.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2019, 06:3806/28/19
02/03/19
Nethrils A2 and A3 don`t work on CB (besides the damage). If the CB doesn`t already have 10 debuffs, both attacks are rather useless. Unless the game developers implement the option to disable certain attacks in auto mode, you`ll have to click manually in order to max his damage. 
Jun 28, 2019, 15:3906/28/19
05/16/19
crestar said:

Nethrils A2 and A3 don`t work on CB (besides the damage). If the CB doesn`t already have 10 debuffs, both attacks are rather useless. Unless the game developers implement the option to disable certain attacks in auto mode, you`ll have to click manually in order to max his damage. 
Oh, good to know thanks. I know his TM reduction worked on dungeon bosses.  Never realized it didn't work on clan boss.  Manual it is then :P