All Categories

Souls essence drop rates.

Search
Oct 10, 2022, 17:1610/10/22
02/11/21

What are the drop rates? I haven't seen a single essence in probably over a week? And with the prices to buy them with coins, it'll be forever before I can afford to fully awaken even one epic. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2022, 20:1810/10/22
12/19/19
Balltazer

Appreciate that, Kram. 

I've still been using gems on fortress, and doing every event with stones/essence, plus hydra.  

While most are complaining when chickens and other rewards are replaced in other areas, I am actually hopeful it continues. 

Selling all souls for champs you will never use also brings a solid return. 

I wasted a bunch on 1star legos originally, but planning to save now... I am going to wait a while til I start purchasing split souls and figure which pvp champs are best to upgrade as low level for pve seems good enough everywhere. PVP is where it will really matter... 

Oct 10, 2022, 20:2010/10/22
10/11/20

I think it's a misconception that a champ needs to be fully awakened. With the sole exception of Plat teams, and given the scarcity of essences, 4* is more than enough for most champions. I have a 4* Dreng that solos Dragon 25 in a little over 2 minutes, with Brimstone, and he lands it all the time. For champions like Seer or RG, 4* is when they get the extra CD, which is pretty much all they need. No need to waste resources on them beyond that. 

Oct 10, 2022, 20:4210/10/22
12/19/19
Tyr Anasazi

I think it's a misconception that a champ needs to be fully awakened. With the sole exception of Plat teams, and given the scarcity of essences, 4* is more than enough for most champions. I have a 4* Dreng that solos Dragon 25 in a little over 2 minutes, with Brimstone, and he lands it all the time. For champions like Seer or RG, 4* is when they get the extra CD, which is pretty much all they need. No need to waste resources on them beyond that. 

Do they even "need" extra CD? 😆 

But you are spot on, full awakening for me is going to be 1 champ or tremendous shard rng :)

Oh... and post your solo dreng? I have mine built as hydra killer so can't heal himself, imagine lifesteal or regen?

Oct 10, 2022, 21:0910/10/22
10/11/20
Trips

Do they even "need" extra CD? 😆 

But you are spot on, full awakening for me is going to be 1 champ or tremendous shard rng :)

Oh... and post your solo dreng? I have mine built as hydra killer so can't heal himself, imagine lifesteal or regen?

Yeah, well, mine do need it. I want to get both Seer and RG over 315%, just to make the FK and DT runs easier and faster.

Here's my Dreng:

i

i

i

He's still completely illiterate, but I'll be sending him to school this upcoming CvC.

Oct 10, 2022, 21:1210/10/22
12/19/19
Tyr Anasazi

Yeah, well, mine do need it. I want to get both Seer and RG over 315%, just to make the FK and DT runs easier and faster.

Here's my Dreng:

i

i

i

He's still completely illiterate, but I'll be sending him to school this upcoming CvC.

Nice build! Will be even better if you are able to divert some of that wasted accuracy as well.  Have you used in hydra?

Oct 10, 2022, 21:1710/10/22
10/11/20
Trips

Nice build! Will be even better if you are able to divert some of that wasted accuracy as well.  Have you used in hydra?

Yeah, I know, I tried to divert that accuracy into other stats, but it's just how my regen gear is. 

I haven't used him in Hydra yet, but I plan to as soon as I book him. I've seen what yours can do, so I wanna try him out. 

Oct 11, 2022, 04:4410/11/22
02/11/21

I was thinking about building Rotos in a Lifesteal to solo dragon. I don't think my Dreng is built for it. But I don't have any awakenings for either of them. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 11, 2022, 05:0010/11/22
02/24/19
Trips

I've still been using gems on fortress, and doing every event with stones/essence, plus hydra.  

While most are complaining when chickens and other rewards are replaced in other areas, I am actually hopeful it continues. 

Selling all souls for champs you will never use also brings a solid return. 

I wasted a bunch on 1star legos originally, but planning to save now... I am going to wait a while til I start purchasing split souls and figure which pvp champs are best to upgrade as low level for pve seems good enough everywhere. PVP is where it will really matter... 

I'm doing nearly exactly the same. Have been saving, focusing mainly on PvP. Just recently bought Arbiter and Yumeko's second star.

I'm also happy that we are getting the stones in the events and such. Daily gamba times.

You're using 150 gems every day?

Oct 11, 2022, 14:3410/11/22
05/24/19

Daily 150 user here and yes soul stones are still fun to me, at least more fun than shards :D

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 11, 2022, 14:4410/11/22
02/24/19
Rufus Shinra

Daily 150 user here and yes soul stones are still fun to me, at least more fun than shards :D

The difference is Trips is VERY F2P, Rufus :D :D

150 starts to hurt us little minnows if it goes on forever and ever.

Oct 11, 2022, 15:3410/11/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

I'm doing nearly exactly the same. Have been saving, focusing mainly on PvP. Just recently bought Arbiter and Yumeko's second star.

I'm also happy that we are getting the stones in the events and such. Daily gamba times.

You're using 150 gems every day?

I think I skipped 1 day, relapsed yesterday... 😆 

But I still have over 10k gems, barely.   That was going to be my reserve point, but I am going to just continue using every day and see how fast they drop. 

I'll stop buying masteries, and if I skip 2x ancients I'll be fine next guaranteed.  Or I could do 2x and just plan on missing next guaranteed... either way, more chances at souls is better than more chances at a new lego. 

Souls improve champs I already have built, no additional costs or resources required!!

A new lego is in a queue with the other 20 to 30 leg legos In vault fighting for books chickens... plus another set of end game artifacts and accessories...

The same strategy in early game of consolidation on as few champs as possible applies to late game f2p.

Hence... Souls > Books > Shards